“Great transition hotel on way to Disney” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9300 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #26 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Ithaca, New York
“Great transition hotel on way to Disney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Our flight got in around midnight and we planned to stay at this hotel. Couldn't have been easier - the front desk was just an elevator ride away from baggage claim. Nice looking lobby area overlooking the airport concourse, and room itself quite nice - fold out couch all set for us when we got there which was great as we were pretty exhausted. Really nice bed and sheets, just great to feel taken care of after crowded flights and a long day. We booked this as part of a car rental/flights/hotel package, so not sure of the value, but we highly recommend for anyone coming in late to Orlando and wanting to go straight to bed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to share your review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed our spacious and comfortable rooms. Your recommendation is our highest compliment. We look forward to your next stay.

Chrissi B.- A Guest Relations Associate

1,392 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I cannot begin to describe in words how the Hyatt staff treated me and my family...other than they treated me as if I were their family. I arrived at 11am quite a few hours early at the hotel due to accident that had taken place at another hotel, my check in time was at 4pm. When I explained to the valet my situation in true Brooklyn style; which is was the Bellman's hometown, he took k control immediately of the situation called AJ the manager of the hotel for assistance. My family, my luggage and a bag of ice for my daughter's injured foot were waiting on us when we arrived at the check in desk. We were staying at this hotel for a dance convention/competition, so now it maybe a little easier to understand why the need for immediate ice was needed. Margaret the hotel check-in clerk was most helpful. She and the manager AJ who checked on my daughter through out the weekend stay checked on us frequently. When asked about the nearest hospital to have my daughter checked out, they informed me, "You are in an airport, airport medics will take care of your daughter at no cost!" Our room was fabulous, we were able to watch the planes land and take off without a sound issue. The room was large, the bed was comfortable and room service was delicious. The heated outdoor pool was the perfect diversion for little brother while his sister danced & although I did not get to use the equipment the work out facility was filled with new top of the line equipment. The many things to do in an international airport kept the kids busy and they had a wonderful time. The Hyatt had taken extra measures to make sure unless you were a guest at the hotel, no one was allowed on the floors with the quests. The convention rooms were large and no so far apart that one might get lost when going to one event to the other. I highly recommend this clean, safe, well organized hotel for travelers with a lay over or as my children "who had spent the week at Disney' said, "we want to stay here every time we come to Orlando. And many thanks to AJ the manager for going out of your way to help my daughter!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good and sound proof. When deciding your room to watch the ppl in airport or to wa...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review. I’m thrilled to hear that you experienced an outstanding level of service during your stay. I will be sure to let AJ and all the other staff members know that you found their service to be top notch. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property on your next visit to Orlando!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

JUst spent another night at the Hyatt Regency MCO.

This hotel always exceeds my expectations. The rooms are modeern, clean, and spacious. While the rooms overlooking the runways are great for plane watching, I am a people watcher and love the atrium view. Surprisingly, the rooms are quite soundproofed so you can enjoy the people watching and fountain view by day, but then close the doors to enjoy a restful night's sleep.

The location cannot be beat for airport transfers in or out. I generally stay here before early flights rather than driving from my home 45 minutes away. I gain an hour of sleep and slip through security just in time to board my flight.

While the location and rooms are great, I have to say that the staff is the key to my returning time after time. They always go above and beyone to insure I have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. On the trip, I needed a couple stamps and upon asking Margret at the front desk where I might purchase them in the airport, against my wishes, she gave me three of her own personal stash!!! I tried to decline, but she inisted. It is staff that goes above and beyond like this that make staying in this hotel a pleasure.

Breakfast in Hemispheres is quite good as well. Although, I receive breakfast with my room rate, it is well worth the menu price for the buffet, as it features many delicious items. This week they had a feta/Spinach filled croissant that was quite good. I look forward to seeing those again :}

This hotel is my mainstay for my airport visits and I would reccommend this hotel to anyone needed accommodations in the area.

Room Tip: I prefer the interior rooms with the balcony overlooking the airport atrium, but if you have littler...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear crazyhotelguy:

Thank you for your glowing review of your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. We're glad to hear how your stay exceeded your expectations again! Margaret will be recognized for the excellent service provided. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
Kennebunkport, Maine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt due to a combination of flight and resort reservations not aligning. We needed a place to stay for less than 12 hours. We made the choice for ease of location.

We were pleasantly surprised with the room and the FOOD! was great.

We ordered room service and were served very high quality organic cheese burgers, matzo ball soup and a steak salad. The room service was prompt and perfect after a long day of flights.

The room was clean and comfortable. The beds were nice with soft sheets and downy pillows. Checkout was easy wither the onscreen check out in the room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
I’m thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience at our property. It’s great after a long day of flights that you can leave your gate and walk directly to our property. I’m glad that you found your room to be well appointed and the food to be perfect. Your kind words are our biggest compliment. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt in the future!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

With all the options for hotels in ORL, this is a good choice. Benefits by having all airport restaurants, shopping, etc few floors below hotel. Excellent customer service. Rooms are like most hyatts. Clean. Good hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We have stayed here a few times, as our flights home are usually early. This way, we can cut down on the frantic rush to the airport in the early morning hours.
The location is excellent!
I find the price a little steep, but it's worth it to me.
The pool definitely needs a heater!!!! BRRR! Very cool that it looks over the runways.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

oasis of relaxation at the airport. great overnight before a cruise. transfers available
to port canaveral at the airport.
friendly service, comfy beds
restaurant good food
very friendly and helpful staff
loved the pool

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear maltoronto:

Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. It's great to hear that we were able to welcome you with fantastic customer service and our relaxing Hyatt Grand Bed. Your comments about the delicious food in Hemisphere's is greatly appreciated. Our Chef will be recognized. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you come to Orlando!

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Been to Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport? Share your experiences!