We stayed one night at the Hyatt after a late flight. Everything about our stay was great. There was a line at check-in, but several self-service kiosks were available; I inputed our confirmation number, swiped the credit card and the machine gave us keys WITH clear diections to find our room. Total check-in time, maybe 3 minutes. We brought our luggage up to our room and headed down to McCoy's Bar and Grille, where we were promptly seated, waited on and served. The food choices were good for a late night bar menu, with burgers, pizzas, sandwiches and a vegetarian lentil chili among the choices. I had the vegeterian chili, my husband had a burger, and we were both pleased with our meal. Next, up to our room for a comfortable, quiet and restful sleep. The room was up to Hyatt standards, and we enjoyed our balcony overlooking airport shops and the Christmas tree. In the morning we had an enjoyable breakfast in the Hemisphere Restaurant. The coffee was excellent, and the large carafe left on our table so we could enjoy an extra cup at our leisure. The staff was friendly but not intrusive. Some reviewers have mentioned the proximity to the food court, and in fact the Hyatt is just steps away from the standard fast food restaurants. However, when traveling we try to have as many good and reasonably healthy meals as possible, and the Hyatt's restaurant choices made it easy to do so. Check-out was a snap, then it was a short walk to pick up our rental car.
We fly into Orlando and stay a night three or four times a year, bid on Priceline for our rooms, and have stayed at several of the airport hotels over the past few years. The Hyatt is hands-down our favorite. Although we did get a great rate via Priceline, if we were to book an airport hotel in Orlando in the usual way, the location and convenience of this Hyatt is so good that this is the hotel we would choose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TIG Global and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport