“Fun hotel, great for business.” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #18 of 332 Hotels in Orlando
Fort Myers, Florida
“Fun hotel, great for business.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stayed here for a business trip, the conference was at the hotel. The room was clean, the location was great. Parking and internet cost extra. Restaurant was yummy. The staff was fantastic. My family left for a few hours and returned and seemed to be entertained the whole time.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stay. It sounds like you and your family had a terrific time. I’m glad that you found your room to be very clean and the staff to be fantastic. I hope that we can welcome you back to our property again!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (488)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

We stayed one night after our WDW vacation to catch a 10:00am flight, but also so our son could view the airplanes. It was excellent. The staff was wonderful & seemed genuine. You can tell Hyatt has a very high standard. I can't stop raving about the room service breakfast either. We had an omelet & the amazing, corn flake crusted, orange french toast. It was a fantastic end to our vacation!!! Because of this wonderful stay we will consider any Hyatt hotel for our next vacation. Hyatt MCO service was impressive!!!

Room Tip: The runway view was perfect for us. No noise issues @ all. I like the water fountain but the Christm...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear 2012Happy2012:

Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments with regards to the friendly employees. Hyatt takes great pride with this, and our staff will be recognized for the great customer service they provided. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a 2 day conference that was being hosted there. You literally do not have to leave the airport, or even go outside for that matter, to reach the place once you've landed; it's right there at the stairs down to baggage claim. The room was clean, spacious and came furnished with all of the normal accessories (e.g. flat screen, desk, fridge, etc.). The front desk was friendly & helpful and they provide the normal computer perks like free boarding pass printing.

The only downside is that the hotel piggybacks off of the free airport Wi-Fi. So if you're in a room that can get a good signal, great! If not, you'll have to pony up $9.95 for daily wired access (unless you have a AT&T wifi account). Oh, and use the tub liners, the tubs are kinda slick once wet.

• Stayed December 2012
Palm Bay, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I like the hotel itself. I was there for a conference. They provided delicious food (spinach salad with steak strips for lunch, steak for dinner, french toast creme brulee for breakfast - it is sooo good, try this if they have it in the restaurant). The conference space was a good size. The room itself was very nice. The shampoo and conditioner are in the shower instead of on the counter. I didn't find it right away. The front desk staff was very helpful, directing me around and helping me when I had problems. The bed was fairly comfortable. My big issue with this hotel is the Internet. You are supposed to connect to the airport Internet, but it is free to everyone so it is very overloaded. It took me three or four times as long to do something, and I was often trying to do work, as I was there for business. It is $9.99 every 24 hours to get the wired Internet in the room. Also, I had a balcony room that faced out into the terminal B lobby. At first, I was very excited about this because I had always wanted to stay on one of the balconies. However, I thought it made my room rather noisy, as the noise traveled up. All in all, I would suggest you stay at a hotel near the airport, not in the airport. There are many, many hotels right outside the airport with free shuttle. They are cheaper and quieter. I paid $119 a night as a business traveler at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Alyssa C, Customer Service at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Hello Sharon S.

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your dining experiences for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I will pass along your wonderful comments to our outlets. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while trying to connect to the WiFi. We are currently working on upgrading the system and should be finished in early 2013.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to Orlando, you will allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
okapigirl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

A remarkable business location. So many travelers needs can be met at this location, including international guests. An excellent and convenient meeting location. The guest rooms are comfortable, quiet and spacious, and the meeting rooms are ideal for any size meeting. The food choices and quality are first class. Any dietary needs and tastes can be accommodated. The work out facilities were clean, organized and fully functional with plenty of weights, balls, mats, bands, and other accessories-even headphones for your electronics. When the meeting is over there are no shuttle hassles. You can simply walk out of the hotel and catch your flight!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for your review. We're pleased you had a wonderful stay with us. It's great to hear our dining facilities were able to accommodate your dietary needs. We hope to welcome you back to Hyatt soon.

Chrissi B.- A Guest Relations Associate
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times. This experience did not disappoint. Like the other reviews, location cannot be beat. From check in to check out had a fabulous experience. Super friendly and accommodating front desk staff and room service staff. Beautifully appointed and maintained rooms. Love this hotel.

Room Tip: Overlooking the runway is nice and really not noisy like you might expect.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Your continued loyalty is greatly appreciated. It’s great to read that you had another fantastic stay at our property. I’ll be sure to let our staff know that you found their service to be very friendly and accommodating. Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Fixtures in the guest rooms are wonderful (though I would have preferred a regular desk chair for the desk), however, the bed leaves much to be desired. Mattress is very thick, deeply quilted, & I'm sure the hotel spent a fortune on each of them. However, all that cost is negated by the fact that they then put a flimsy mattress cover on, that is not anchored to the mattress in any way so that the first time you roll over, you end up w/a wadded up mess. This is then coupled by the fact that they use flat sheets instead of fitted sheets on the bottom which makes even more of a wadded up mess. I'm sure this was a recommendation of an overpaid consultant at some point as a way to speed up the bed making process & get each housekeeper to do one more room a day. However, if said consultant, not to mention the hotel GM &/or Executive Housekeeper don't make up their own beds in this manner, I do not understand why anyone would think I, a paying guest, would want to sleep on a bed made up like this. Just like w/the motion sensors hotels have stuck in the rooms to control the AC, hotels seem to have forgotten that I am paying for the room for one reason-to actually SLEEP. Having said that, the location certainly can't be beat & they charge accordingly. Just make sure if you do stay here you have no desire to actually get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Hello txrus,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I wanted to apologize for the discomfort you experienced while sleeping. I can assure you that your comments have been taken to our Executive Housekeeper so that they can address this issue appropriately.

I hope that you will allow us another opportunity so that we can welcome you back.

Warm Regards