First off let's get to the obvious...the hotel is conveniently located in Orlando International Airport (not AT the airport, but IN the airport). Now that can be helpful to some business travelers, but not so to some with families. The hotel was great and the rooms were clean, but I'm glad I only had to stay one night because the parking is a headache. Parking is located within the airport and we already know how much of a headache that is!
The restaurant was a nice experience at midnight. Glad it stayed opened to 12:30 am. Great service and nice drinks. Overall, I had a great experience at this hotel and would definitely DEFINITELY recommend to business travelers not wanting to drive/commute too much while in Orlando.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hyatt Orlando International Airport
- Hyatt Orlando
- Hotel Hyatt Orlando Regency
- Orlando Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 4 diamond hotel is located inside the Orlando Intl Airport with the hotels elegant decor and artwork, combined with superior food & beverage service that makes for a luxury hotel experience 445 soundproof guest rooms and 42,000 sq ft. of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick, Expedia, Otel, Hotwire, Agoda, TIG Global and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.