“The picture on the internet will fool you, They're not what they say.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn Orlando International Drive

Save Saved
You added Howard Johnson Inn Orlando International Drive to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn Orlando International Drive
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6603 International Drive, I-4 exit 74A, Orlando, FL 32819   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #266 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Memphis
“The picture on the internet will fool you, They're not what they say.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

There are no lights in the back of the building were my room was and were I park my car. only two lights in the room work. I called the front desk because there were no stopper in the sink and bath tub. He said, I will let them know the next day. Then I went to the front desk because I needed more towels for me and my children because a few towels wasn't enough and he told me I had to wait to house keeper come in the next day. My kids had to take a shower and the water pressure was very low. The room had a bad odor coming from the heat & air. I had to turn it off to stop the smell. The toilet water ran all night with loud noise. They book me twice for one day and had me coming in a week early. I had my conf # and that didn't help they typed in the wrong day on the phone three months again and cancel my real dates because they were over book.

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Shamir P, General Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Orlando International Drive, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Guest
I would like to apologize
I am certainly disappointed that your stay was not all that it could have been

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Belleville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at the Howard Johnson in Orlando in late Feb. 2013. The hotel was very clean and nice.The room was comfortable and they offered freshly made waffles in the morning.Very nice. The only thing was the room price was higher than advertised. But was still not outrages.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Shamir P, General Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Orlando International Drive, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear bGuest b
Tank you for taking your time to provide your feedback
the prix was diferent because we was busy
Surprise
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

From the moment we made our reservations, there was nothing but problems. We were with a group and had a total of 3 rooms, all of which were incorrect. I myself had reserved for a king bed was given a queen. My reservation was for 3 nights and confirmed via email, however I was charged for 4 night (at a higher rate then promised I might add) The hotel was dirty and dingy, The phone in my room didn't work, the shower was clogged, the water pressure inefficient , the bed sheets looked dirty and breakfast was not even appealing to an eight year old child. The staff was rude and unwilling to help in anyway. We used our 2 allotted towels at the cold unheated pool and when we tried to ask for new ones we were told they didn't have any and wouldn't be able to provide us with more until the next day. After all of this we chose to cancel our stay after the first night and were assured our charges would be refunded appropriately within 24 hours. That was not the case in fact I was charged more than the original amount, even with a receipt and a bank representative contacting the hotel I still have not received my refund of the over charges. Needless to say I will never stay at this hotel again and I will be sure to pass this along to each and every person I know. My next contact will be with the BBB and every local visiting bureau possible.......

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Shamir P, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Orlando International Drive, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Guest
I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay
Vantaa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This hotel was pretty much what I expected: worth the money paid for the stay. Only the breakfast needs immediate improvement: it was all about carbohydrates, little fat and no protein whatsoever. In addition to that, it was a messy experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel
Naples
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Rooms are in need of repair/remodeling. Very outdated, toilet and sink broken. Would not stay again.

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback
I would like to apologize for this inconvinence

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Orlando International Drive? Share your experiences!