AAA rates this as 3 stars and expedia rates it as 2 1/2. I don't know how anyone can possibly rate this as more than 1 1/2 stars --- and those are given for location only. The location for using local transportation to get to theme parks is very good -- the I-Ride will take you to Sea World in 5 minutes, and you can get to Universal as well. The local LYNX bus #50 will take you to the Disney Transportation center and I am told you can take the tram to Epcot from there.
Otherwise, this dirty, poorly maintained hotel is extremely disappointing. My room smells like mold, the common carpet areas are filthy and stained. The outdoor 'heated' pool is not heated and the spa is around 80 degrees. The treadmill in the exercise room is broken and there is a pile of dirty towels sitting in one corner.
BEWARE. Seek other accommodations.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn & Suites At International Drive Hotel
- Clarion Inn & Suites At International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Clarion Inn And Suites At International Drive
- Clarion At International Drive
- Clarion Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Howard Johnson
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites At International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.