“Very Nice!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #219 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Jupiter, Florida
“Very Nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We enjoyed our 2 night stay here while on a business trip to Orlando. Wandy, the young lady at the front desk was wonderful, directing us to local restaurants and stores. Our room was surprisingly large, king bed, flatscreen TV, couch and coffee table, microwave and refrigerator, and very nice large desk with lots of extra electrical recepticals for phone chargers. This is an older hotel but our room was spotless! My husband and I couldn't remember the last time we slept so well, the bed was so comfortable, I actually checked the mattress brand in the morning and will be replacing ours at home with the same brand! Two small things. We were on the 4th floor and had to go to the 5th for ice, no big deal and we were on the side of the building facing a busy road, you could definately hear the traffic, but I never heard a thing once my head hit the pillow. We did not get a chance to check out the pool, it was raining, but we did enjoy the free hot breakfast. This hotel was an excellent value for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side not facing the highway.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Donald M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. Over the past 18 months we have spent considerable monies on improving the quality of our hotel. Along with the improvements we have added training classes to more accurately address the personal needs of our travelers.

Your comments will be shared with our associates and will be used in our ongoing training classes.

Donald Miller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Altamonte Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very friendly hotel i love staying here front desk is very kind wandy always puts a smile on my face when i stay....maintenance is quick to come if a problem occurs..maintenance staff pete is a really good person and solved my issues....overall a good stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Your accurate comments regarding our staff is deeply appreciated. We spend countless hours on this aspect of our training and seeing quality results such as your makes this worthwhile.

People seldom take the opportunity to compliment a maintenance person. It is most encouraging to see them are on the same bandwagon as our famous front desk staff.

Your comments are an inspiration to all of us and we will certainly use your comments in our ongoing training.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

On my behalf ,i would like To state that my experience at Comfort Inn was very satisfing. My room always was clean And comfortable.The front end staff is very professional especially Neida,Luis and Richard.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. We take pride in providing exceptional service to our guests. We realize you have numerous lodging choices and we are glad you chose to stay with us.

Our staff takes great pride in providing exceptional service to our guests. Your valuable comments will be used as part of our ongoing training program.

Thank you Again.

General Managert
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

When I first walked into my room and saw how neat and clean it was, I asked the name of the housekeeper (Elsa) and requested to have her do my room all 5 days I was there. It turns out that I didn't need to do that because everyone in my group received the same excellent service throughout the hotel. When I called the front desk about trouble I had using the safe in my room (my problem, not theirs), the response was quick; in less than 2 minutes they had someone in my room to help me. Even though the hotel is right next to the interstate, once I closed the door at night, I never heard another sound at all. The bedding and towels all seemed to be new and were comfy. They have a rather large lobby which has in it a huge table. During the evenings about a dozen members of our group gathered there for visiting and games.The hotel was also very accommodating in allowing us to use their big conference room for the full 5 days. The next time I am in Orlando, this will be my first choice of places to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
On behalf of the staff and myself I want to thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. Your comments are a great tool we use when we conduct our training classes.

Your accurate comments regarding your room attendant Elsa have been echoed mant times by other wonderful guests.

The response time by our engineer is something we have worked on the past couple of months and we are excited to see the improvement.

Please remember us the next time you visit our fine city,

Lancaster, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

As a member of the North American Vocal Ensemble I enjoyed a wonderful stay last weekend. Everyone on the staff was friendly and professional. The hotel gave the members of our group and their families a great discounted rate not only for the dates of our event, but for however long we wanted to stay. The location is convenient to all the fun stuff to do in Orlando. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was comparable to what you'd get in a Holiday Inn Express or a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. we certainly appreciate you taking the time to do so. Comments such as yours are a powerful tool when we conduct our weekly training class.

It is far more effective for newer associates to see that we really can make a difference in the way our guests view us.

Huntsville, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was part of a large group of musicians that descended on Orlando for a long weekend of intense rehearsals and performances. We had a great experience with Comfort Inn & Suites--they were so accommodating of both our rehearsals and our socialization into the night! We really appreciated the staff's willingness to make sure we had everything we needed.

The hotel was decently well-maintained--apparently we left immediately before some extensive renovation of the carpets. During our visit, it was clearly not the newest hotel, but it was clean and comfortable and an excellent value. The only downsides are the location (convenient to where we needed to be, but not an area of town where you would want to walk around outside the hotel property) and the continental breakfast with pre-fab eggs & bacon instead of a more home-cooked option.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Donald M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. Our staff is aware that you have numerous lodging choices here in Orlando and we appreciate you choosing us. Your satisfaction is the most important function we have.

Your constructive comments regarding our breakfast have been addressed and we are trying out several new menu items that are more appealing to the traveling public.

Please consider us the next time you visit Orlando.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed here four nights on a concert tour. Hotel staff were all very pleasant and accommodating, couldn't ask for better. New bedding and carpeting were being installed during our stay. My room was spacious, the bathroom was clean, and the air conditioner worked well. My room was rather spare, but offered no extras other than a coffee maker. TV was new, worked well and had a good selection of channels. Couldn't beat this place for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a refrigerator if you need one.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Donald M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. Complimentary reviews such as yours are a valuable training tool that we use daily.

we pride ourselves in maintaining our commitment to exceptional customer service even during renovations which create their own set of problems.

Thank you again for your review.

Donald Miller

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area? Share your experiences!