“OK for an Embassy Suites” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando - International Drive / Jamaican Court

You added Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando - International Drive / Jamaican Court to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando - International Drive / Jamaican Court
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8250 Jamaican Court, Orlando, FL 32819   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
AAA Members Save!
Ranked #171 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
USA
“OK for an Embassy Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I'd really give this 3 1/2 stars if I could. My room was fine. The lobby was fine. I have been in nicer Embassy Suites. I think this one needs a bit of freshening up. I fear that it is understaffed. When I checked in there was one person working the front desk with about 6 guests waiting. The breakfast area was kept clean but the food was not replaced often enough. At the busy 7am start (they actually serve a bit earlier) the eggs were all gone and were not replaced in the 15 minutes I was there. Eggs are a bit of a staple. I didn't think I had time to wait in the custom order station. I saw one chef working that station and one poor lady scrambling to do everything else - bus the tables, refill the coffee, bring out clean plates, etc. Parking is plentiful and free. If you are going to the convention center, note that there is an Embassy Suites a bit closer. This one on Jamaica Court is a bit further north but good for easy access to I-4 on Sand Lake Rd.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Just had 3 nites here Sept 16 to 19th. Cannot fault the hotel at all. Great suite comfy beds, ample bathroom space, especially if like me your wife loves getting ready. Theres an extra sink area for your male grooming. Fantastic buffet breakfast included, which has all the favourites. And, a wonderful gentleman making made to order omelettes. And, if all this isn't good enuff, there is a managers special reception from 5.30-7.30 with free drinks. Phewww, if all this isn't good enuff for ya, then feel free to stay somewhere else. A MASSIVE THANX TO ALL THE STAFF for making my holiday get off to a fab start. Murray & Michelle. Scotland.

• Stayed September 2013
The Villages, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Let me start off by saying that I almost exclusively stay at Hilton hotels, for business and pleasure, having said that, this property has recently gone through a renovation, and they did it right, the rooms are still ok, classic Hilton set up. Two rooms, never had a bad one, have stayed here multiple times over the years. Cooked to order breakfast is outstanding, chef is a great guy, always singing or telling stories. Staff are efficient and courteous. I arrived this Monday, very early, and had a need to get to my room, the front desk checked me in at 11:00am, no hassle. Parking is ample and free. Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, and a good happy hour if your inclined. Great popcorn!!. All in all a good safe place for both business or pleasure, did I mention that it's smack dab in the middle of I-drive, not the sleazy side but the side with all the good restaurants and bars.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, they main atrium can be a tad bit loud.
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We have stayed at this property many times in the past and brought several friends and family with us for our most recent visit. We love the staff and all they have to offer. Keep up the good work! See you guys again in November for the Florida Classic....go Rattlers!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Salt Lake City, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel was fine but the mattresses were extremely uncomfortable. We had 2 rooms with 2 people per room. We each had our own bed and none of us were happy the next morning. Didn't report the problem since 4 beds had been bad. We moved to a different hotel. Service personnel were very good to us.

Sewaren, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Safe and phone didn't work in my room. Staff offered to store my personal belongings in a safety deposit box in office, which didn't fit my purse. I had to keep it in my rental car when I visited Orlando instead. Also, no one ever came up to fix my room phone. (I did like the variety of the buffet breakfast, but that's not enough to make me stay there again).

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I visited Orlando for the first time and wasn't sure in what area we wanted to stay. Embassy Suites was a great choice. Centrally located, great restaurants within walking distance. Extremely satisfied. Great service. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable bed. Would definitely stay here on my next trip to Orlando.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando - International Drive / Jamaican Court? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando - International Drive / Jamaican Court

Address: 8250 Jamaican Court, Orlando, FL 32819
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
#97 Romantic Hotel in Orlando
#105 Business Hotel in Orlando
#164 Family Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando - International Drive / Jamaican Court 3.5*
Welcome to the Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel, steps from International Drive shopping and dining, and near world-famous theme parks. We're less than two miles from Orange County Convention Center, and 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Take the I-Ride Trolley to the convention center or the complimentary shuttle to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, SeaWorld(R) Orlando and Aquatica™, SeaWorld's Waterpark. This hotel near International Drive is an all-suite hotel providing convenient access to local attractions. Stretch out in a spacious two-room suite on the sofa bed in the living area or in the private bedroom. Keep drinks and snacks cool in the refrigerator. This Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive hotel offers a free cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, and beverages and light snacks at the complimentary Evening Reception*. Unwind after a convention center meeting, a day at the theme parks, or shopping along International Drive. Take in the beauty of our open-air atrium by the indoor waterfalls. Host your function at the Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel. Our Executive Boardroom provides meeting space near the convention center and Orlando businesses. Relax in our outdoor pool, exercise in our modern fitness center, and enjoy complimentary WiFi. * Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age. Highlights All-suite hotel near International Drive and Orange County Convention Center Complimentary scheduled theme park transportation to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Wet 'n Wild(R), & Aquatica™, SeaWorld's Waterpark International Drive hotel steps from shopping, dining, and entertainment Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and Evening Reception* Complimentary WiFi, outdoor pool, and modern fitness center Perfect Orlando event venue for business meetings, weddings, & more for up to 300 guests What to do around here Our Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel is a proud Universal Orlando(R) Partner Hotel providing complimentary scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and a complimentary Evening Reception*. Drive less than 8 miles to visit Walt Disney World(R) Resort, including: Magic Kingdom(R) Park, Epcot(R), Disney's Animal Kingdom(R) Theme Park, and Disney's Hollywood Studios(R). Discover exciting shopping, dining and entertainment steps from our International Drive hotel. In addition, ride the I-Ride Trolley along International Drive, which stops at Orlando's famous outlet malls and the Orange County Convention Center. Other notable attractions include the Mall at Millenia, The Holy Land Experience, and the Amway Arena. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando - International Drive / Jamaican Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando
Embassy Suites Orlando
Orlando Embassy Suites
Embassy Suite Orlando Jamaican Court

If you own or manage Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando - International Drive / Jamaican Court, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.