Stayed here for 4 nights Thurs-Monday with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. Checked in at about 2:30pm and it was very smooth. Got room 802 which is on the highway side and you can also see the roller coasters from Universal. The highway noise could be bothersome to some, but it didn’t bother us. Room as clean and everything was working just fine. What I liked the most and great with small kids is the room layout. There is a sitting room with the pull out couch that also has the fridge, microwave, and sink, then a door that goes into a little hallway that has another sink. Then a door into the bathroom and a door into the bedroom. This was great because we could put our kids down early and we didn’t have to open up their room to get into the bathroom. We also put the ottoman in front the sink in the hallway so the kids could wash their hands whenever. Bed was conformable and pull out couch was fine for little ones but probably not for adults. Pretty normal cable TV lineup. Housekeeping was great as we always asked for extra towels and we always had 5-6 when we got back for the day. Pool was nice but did not seem to be heated so it was too cold during our stay. The hot tub was probably only about 88 degrees which ends up being the pool since its not really a hot tub at that temperature. The breakfast was very good tasting and adequate. I have stayed at numerous Embassy Suites and this one was below average compared to others. The food was good, but the layout was strange and there was not enough large tables. The only thing that changed each day was the pancakes or french toast alternated. Also at 7am they had no hot food or toast/bagels out or even yogurt. Everything you had to stand in line for. Later they would have an “express line” for some of the basic stuff but it was still crowded at 7am. Also everyday was the same fruit and the same selection of muffins or cinnamon rolls. Again the food was good and fine, but just not as efficient as other Embassy Suites.
Hotel was always very clean. Location is good. Close to I4 and walking distance to several restaurants and a Walgreens. (groceries and beer.) I would stay here again, but might check out the pricing comparison to other Embassy Suites that’s about a mile away,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel, steps from International Drive shopping and dining, and near world-famous theme parks. We're less than two miles from Orange County Convention Center, and 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Take the I-Ride Trolley to the convention center or the complimentary shuttle to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, SeaWorld(R) Orlando and Aquatica™, SeaWorld's Waterpark. This hotel near International Drive is an all-suite hotel providing convenient access to local attractions. Stretch out in a spacious two-room suite on the sofa bed in the living area or in the private bedroom. Keep drinks and snacks cool in the refrigerator. This Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive hotel offers a free cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, and beverages and light snacks at the complimentary Evening Reception*. Unwind after a convention center meeting, a day at the theme parks, or shopping along International Drive. Take in the beauty of our open-air atrium by the indoor waterfalls. Host your function at the Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel. Our Executive Boardroom provides meeting space near the convention center and Orlando businesses. Relax in our outdoor pool, exercise in our modern fitness center, and enjoy complimentary WiFi. * Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age. Highlights All-suite hotel near International Drive and Orange County Convention Center Complimentary scheduled theme park transportation to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Wet 'n Wild(R), & Aquatica™, SeaWorld's Waterpark International Drive hotel steps from shopping, dining, and entertainment Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and Evening Reception* Complimentary WiFi, outdoor pool, and modern fitness center Perfect Orlando event venue for business meetings, weddings, & more for up to 300 guests What to do around here Our Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel is a proud Universal Orlando(R) Partner Hotel providing complimentary scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and a complimentary Evening Reception*. Drive less than 8 miles to visit Walt Disney World(R) Resort, including: Magic Kingdom(R) Park, Epcot(R), Disney's Animal Kingdom(R) Theme Park, and Disney's Hollywood Studios(R). Discover exciting shopping, dining and entertainment steps from our International Drive hotel. In addition, ride the I-Ride Trolley along International Drive, which stops at Orlando's famous outlet malls and the Orange County Convention Center. Other notable attractions include the Mall at Millenia, The Holy Land Experience, and the Amway Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando - International Drive / Jamaican Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando
- Embassy Suites Orlando
- Orlando Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Orlando Jamaican Court