We recently stayed at this hotel for 10 nights, we had already had a week in a Disney Hotel so had just been looking for someone reasonably
placed for shopping, other theme parks and a bit of a relax. I contacted the hotel directly and was given a fantastic price of $99 per room per night.
The room itself was MASSIVE, we had a lounge area, with tv, small fridge, microwave, sofa bed, arm chair, desk and 2 other chairs - a door through to a sink and mirrored area, with bathroom behind and another door leading to bedroom with 2 double beds and another tv. We had requested a quiet room on a high floor and were given (830 & 830) which was on the top floor, however our room faced the I-4. However we didn't hear any major noise.
One of the reasons we loved this hotel is down to the staff, they were
all so friendly, helpful, courteous and professional. They could not do enough for us (from the moment we arrived, which was about 10.30 so way before the time we could check-in, we were intending on dumping
our bags and going out however they said our room was ready straight away) and again when we came to check-out. As our flight wasn't until 6.30pm they arranged for us to keep hold of the room past check-out time.
The managers special was great, free drinks (house spirits, beer, wine
and soft-drinks) between 5.30-7.30! With free pocorn and snacks.
Breakfast was delicious by far the best complimentary breakfast I have had. Selection of cereals (hot and cold), sausage, bacon, toast, bagels, eggs cooked any way, omlettes (made to order), selection of hot and cold drinks!!!
My top tip also would be if you are eating out go on the websites and register with the resturants before you go (a week before you go) as we did this for Texas de Brazil and we got 25% off our total bill, which was about $50!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel, steps from International Drive shopping and dining, and near world-famous theme parks. We're less than two miles from Orange County Convention Center, and 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Take the I-Ride Trolley to the convention center or the complimentary shuttle to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, SeaWorld(R) Orlando and Aquatica™, SeaWorld's Waterpark. This hotel near International Drive is an all-suite hotel providing convenient access to local attractions. Stretch out in a spacious two-room suite on the sofa bed in the living area or in the private bedroom. Keep drinks and snacks cool in the refrigerator. This Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive hotel offers a free cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, and beverages and light snacks at the complimentary Evening Reception*. Unwind after a convention center meeting, a day at the theme parks, or shopping along International Drive. Take in the beauty of our open-air atrium by the indoor waterfalls. Host your function at the Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel. Our Executive Boardroom provides meeting space near the convention center and Orlando businesses. Relax in our outdoor pool, exercise in our modern fitness center, and enjoy complimentary WiFi. * Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age. Highlights All-suite hotel near International Drive and Orange County Convention Center Complimentary scheduled theme park transportation to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Wet 'n Wild(R), & Aquatica™, SeaWorld's Waterpark International Drive hotel steps from shopping, dining, and entertainment Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and Evening Reception* Complimentary WiFi, outdoor pool, and modern fitness center Perfect Orlando event venue for business meetings, weddings, & more for up to 300 guests What to do around here Our Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel is a proud Universal Orlando(R) Partner Hotel providing complimentary scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and a complimentary Evening Reception*. Drive less than 8 miles to visit Walt Disney World(R) Resort, including: Magic Kingdom(R) Park, Epcot(R), Disney's Animal Kingdom(R) Theme Park, and Disney's Hollywood Studios(R). Discover exciting shopping, dining and entertainment steps from our International Drive hotel. In addition, ride the I-Ride Trolley along International Drive, which stops at Orlando's famous outlet malls and the Orange County Convention Center. Other notable attractions include the Mall at Millenia, The Holy Land Experience, and the Amway Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando - International Drive / Jamaican Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando
- Embassy Suites Orlando
- Orlando Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Orlando Jamaican Court