“Another great Marriott Autograph Collection” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #128 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Munich, Germany
“Another great Marriott Autograph Collection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed here for 2 nights in early January with the husband and we really loved the place! Sure it's a bit kitchy and corny, but so is EVERYTHING in Orlando. The check-in was great, the staff was super helpful and friendly and even gave us an extra $10 drink voucher. The rooms were very nice, I just think the bathroom could have been bigger considering how much extra space was in the room. And the place did remind me a bit of a traditional Bavarian Castle-trust me, we live in Bavaria. We are Marriott rewards so we did get Breakfast the next morning and all the food was really great. I'm a sucker for homemade smoothies. And then-even though it was January we took a dip in their lovely circular pool and hot tub. The sun was out and we enjoyed lying on the cabanas. Was a great place and I would highly recommend and would go back again!

Tips for nearby-
-It was really easy to get to Universal Studios, straight north for 3 km!
-Don't eat at the 300 chains on International Drive. Head a little bit north and west and check out Stefano's Grill-it's family owned with great food and a nice wine list!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We stayed 5 nights occupying 2 rooms and were completely happy.
The only thing as a minus for us being there with little baby is that
shower handle is fixed to the wall and you have to fill up a bath if you want to wash a baby.
Otherwise hotel was clean, beautiful. Swimming pool with warm water and hot jacuzzi nearby.
The great thing they did is different pictures on keycards to different rooms. I don't remember to find this convenient thing in other hotels when i always mix keycards between 2 rooms which our family rent. Tasty breakfast a la carte was included in room price upto usd 50 per room. Nice bars with draft beers and choice of whiskies.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My partner and I stayed here for a night in January. The hotel is great for its price and the room was a big size, comfortable and the room service was delicious. The customer service during the stay was great.

However we accidentally left four items of clothing in the cupboard and we have called (they asked us to emIl instead) and emailed multiple times and received no response!! We are leaving the country in the week and it looks like we'll never see those clothes again. Really disappointing and upsetting.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
David_Me184, General Manager at Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Good day,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us and I’m glad you enjoyed your stay. I truly apologize that we have not been attentive to your items being left behind. I will contact you for more information and details.
Again thank you for your review.
Tampa, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

When driving up, we thought the building looked a little weird. Don't let that fool you!
I'll give it to them, though... It was nicely painted, just a little boring. The top of the building actually looks like a castle!

There was the most friendly and informative doorman, Joe. He gave us cards for $10 off & free cover for The Tin Roof close by. We didn't go, but it was really nice of them to promote their local businesses!

Check in was a breeze and there was more than one attendant on hand. Again, very knowledgeable, very friendly, very professional.

The pictures of the inside of the hotel don't even do it justice! It's BETTER looking!

You have to use your room key in the elevator to get to your floor. I think this is FANTASTIC since it's a family attraction area and I hate having to hear unruly children running up and down the hall.

The room was beautiful! Antique-looking and high end furniture. The bed was the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on! The bathroom was immaculate. It's hard to find a bathroom that is as clean as this was from hotel chains. And gorgeous, to match the rest of the property!
They don't have window unit a/c. It's integrated, as if you were in an apartment! Love this.

They have a lounge in the front of the hotel, along with a bar by the pool and one on the roof. I enjoy the convenience of these options.

Check out was easy as well.- "Did you enjoy your stay?" -Yes! - "Great, you're all set!" Didn't try to hold us hostage with whatever the corporate checklist entails with some companies.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here in September 2014 and it was absolutely as beautiful as it appeared in pictures. We were greeted with such attentiveness and were able to get a room facing the pool. It was very quiet this time of year and the room was very comfortable. I absolutely loved the interior and the bathroom was a great size. The hall has art work through out. The staff was accommodating and knew where to go to eat on International Dr. We walked to Senor Frogs which was just as fun as the one in Mexico! The location of this hotel is perfect for our daily trips to Universal. It took about 10 minutes to drive there. There was also a rooftop area that you could see the fireworks from at night! All in all, I would highly recommend the Castle!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
North Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I loved the intense decor and the great location of this wonderful hotel. Every corner of the property offered luxury and comfort to our family. We went there to spend our New Years Week. They were very accommodating and did all they could to make sure we had fun while stayng within the hotel. Our children were very satisfied. The pool area was beautiful the service at poolside was impeccable.

We did get an opportunity to sample the in room dining. We had this lobster chowder that was quite lovely and we'd order that stand alone because it was so good. Our family enjoyed the breakfast offerings from the menu and found our waiters and waitresses to be attentive and helpful.

The rooms were nice, I did ask for feather free so be careful of that. They could have had five stars but when I called about the feather, the lady at the front desk was rude. This was a shock to me because when you call the front desk, they will work on any issue you had. Also I wish they had a concierge or a concierge level. The hotel is unique and hip - modern and up-to-date so that may be why they didn't opt for specialized service offering in that area. They offered a newsletter that was updated daily to serve in that area.

I prefer a human being that knows the local area and can routine answers questions well. This is the only area that needs polishing, how they interact with guests will need some practice. I found Walter and David to be extraordinary but aside from those two gentleman and the cleaning staff, The Castle left a lot to be desired in the guest relations arena. I would go there but I would have my trip all planned out with little reliance on the hotel staff - spontaneity cannot be in any aspect of your plan.

Room Tip: Be sure your keys work the elevator and keep them away from anything that will affect the magnetic s...