You added Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive to your Saves list
Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive
Ranked #229 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Chicago
“Disgusting place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

No matter how good the value, this place was disgustingly dirty and poorly maintained. The blankets had stains and holes, there was no soap in the room, the towels had holes, the beds are like a wood board and I prefer hard beds. The sink and tubs drains were disgusting. There were 6 permanent hangers in the room that hang over the sink counter. In order to use the coffee you had to plug it in over the sink in order to get to the electrical socket. The only redeeming quality is that it was close to the convention center. If u are a biz traveler, DO NOT stay here. Worst hotel I ever stayed in! I would post pics if I could

• Stayed March 2014
JumariM, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. I want to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your previous stay with us. I am embarrassed to see such thing. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to change that during your stay I want to assure you that I have spoken to my entire housekeeping/ maintenance staff about your issues and how that should have never happen. I sincerely hope you give us another opportunity in the near future to serve you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Perris, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is an excellent landmark to stay while in the area. Unforgeable customer service & hospitality!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

JumariM, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Days Inn Convention Center as your choice of lodging. We appreciate your nice comments. Look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Orlando
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've stayed at this property before and it was a really nice room with comfortable beds. This time the beds were like rocks. very uncomfortable. The phone didn't work at all.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for always choosing my Days Inn Convention Center for your choice of lodging. I am sorry to hear that the beds were a little to hard during your previous stay. My staff and I look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Tenbury wells
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed here for one night on our way back to the airport. Cheapest I could find, reviews weren't great but thought it was worth a go considering other hotels around were $100 plus. My husband and I were pleasantly supprised, we prebooked the night before without having to give any payment details, then turned up on the day at 11am, just wanting to check they still had us on the system and they allowed us to check in then! Check in wasn't supposed to be until 4pm. Room was big abs clean. Bathroom spacious with adequate shower. Had the pool to ourselves, although it is not heated. Great location. Not luxury but great for what you pay.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for your nice comments. We are happy to see that you enjoyed our property and the location which is just walking distance to many attractions, convention center, shopping and restaurants. We hope to service you again on your next visit to Orlando.

Been to Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive

Address: 9990 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #229 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Hotel Orlando
Days Inn Orlando Hotel
Orlando Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.