You added Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive to your Saves list
Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9990 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #229 of 327 Hotels in Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The sink & toilet were not cleaned daily. The carpet was not vacuumed. Last day of our stay we did not leave enough towels.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

JumariM, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time in responding to our survey. It is upmost important to me to listen to my customers. I have spoken to my staff regarding your complaint and discussed ways of improvement. I hope you give us another chance to prove this is not how we operate. My staff and I look forward to serving you in the near future.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Overall my stay was well spent and I enjoyed myself. The room was pleasant and it was clean, everything we needed was supplied in the room. The location was excellent, some places in walking distance, and the amenities were close by if we wanted to go, so again the overall stay was nice, and I would recommended this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

JumariM, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for your nice comments. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the cleanliness of our guest rooms and the location of the hotel which is conveniently located near the convention center many restaurants and shops. We look foward to servicing you again in the near future.

Been to Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive

Address: 9990 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #229 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Hotel Orlando
Days Inn Orlando Hotel
Orlando Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.