Where do I start?... We checked in around 7:30pm and the front desk staff was gone so the security guard checked us in. He was nice enough to tell us make sure the doors were locked whenever we go out because there had been some break-ins but they had put up a fence and cameras since then so we should feel secure. Needless to say that made me a little worried. However, throughtout the week I often saw a security guard patrolling the grounds.
Otherwise here is the breakdown...
PROS - 2 bedroom/2 bath suites are good size. screened in patio off master bedroom, picnic table and grill just outside sliding glass doors off living room. pool was never crowded and lounge chairs on dock over looking lake Bryan, even have shuffle board. coffee and bagels served in the lounge during morning hours. GREAT LOCATION! close to everything, friendly staff.
CONS - small scale, like driving onto a block with a cul-de-sac, suites on the left, suites on the right with check-in/lounge straight ahead, pool/jacuzzi, located behind lounge. game room has ONE game! One evening my daughter and I headed to the pool and crossed paths with a rather large racoon.. we went (ran) back to the room. Both my daughter and I had allergy trouble particularly after going to bed. We mentioned it to the woman at the front desk and we were told that we might be allergic to whatever they clean the sheets with so we had to wash all the sheets and pillow cases. Our allergies did get better after that.
Overall - If you want a big fancy resort with lots of activities... this is not it. If you want something small, where you can read a book, take a quick dip in a pool, or sit on a dock and watch the sunset...try this place.
- Also Known As:
- Bryan`s Spanish Cove Hotel Orlando
- Bryan`s Spanish Cove Hotel
- Bryans Spanish Cove Orlando
- Bryans Spanish Cove
- Bryans Spanish Cove Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bryan's Spanish Cove is nestled in a picturesque setting on the shores of Lake Bryan, in the Lake Buena Vista area of Orlando, this wonderful Florida holiday resort offers 2 bedroom /2 bath fully furnished condos and a range of entertaining activities that will give your entire family vacation memories to treasure for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Bryan's Spanish Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.