I was a little unsure of staying at Bryan's because we had previously stayed at the Sheraton Vistana across the street and loved it's modern amenities and various pools around the resort. Although Bryan's is a little dated, we loved it. It was not crowded and it was extremely comfortable. My husband, son and I took advantage of the pool which was very clean and hardly anyone was ever there. The sunset from the deck was gorgeous and a nice way to relax at the end of the day. We failed to make use of the boats and fishing but we plan to next time. My husband also had to use the internet wi-fi which cost $30 for the week which we didn't seem to think that was a bad price. They also had board games at the front desk which we borrowed, free of charge to use while our 2 year old son was sleeping. Monday through Friday, I believe between 7-9am (I could be wrong) they had a continental breakfast available in the room above the office. We never got a chance to check it out because we had bought breakfast foods to make in the morning.
Our rental was great. The kitchen was huge and adequate including plates, utensils, glasses and pans and more. We definitely made use of having a kitchen and am sure we saved quite a bit doing so. We also did laundry which was a nice convenience to have within the rental. Dish soap, dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent was available. There was also a note stating that if we needed more supplies that the front desk would be happy to provide us with more. (Though, I believe that there was an extra charge for the laundry detergent but very nominal.)
The area was excellent as well. Up and down the road were restaurants, shopping and grocery stores. To the south about a mile or more down is a Publix where we purchased our groceries. Disney was about a 5 minute drive and easily accessible. It is very hard to lose your way.
All in all, my husband and I loved it. The one thing I do wish they had was a small gym or an area where one could run. I wanted to run in the morning but didn't feel comfortable running along 535 by myself as the sun didn't rise til 7am ish. This isn't necessarily a complaint but more of a suggestion.
Everyone was friendly and welcoming and we loved the resort. We highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bryan's Spanish Cove is nestled in a picturesque setting on the shores of Lake Bryan, in the Lake Buena Vista area of Orlando, this wonderful Florida holiday resort offers 2 bedroom /2 bath fully furnished condos and a range of entertaining activities that will give your entire family vacation memories to treasure for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Bryan's Spanish Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryan`s Spanish Cove Hotel Orlando
- Bryans Spanish Cove Orlando
- Bryans Spanish Cove Hotel