I usually visit 'Orange Lake Country Club' when I travel to Orlando but i was unable to secure this for the first week of my holiday. I chose Bryans but was a little dubious as it was not an RCI gold crown resort.
On arrival my worries were quickly put to bed. The site itself has been taken care of to a high degree and was very clean and tidy. The reception staff were very friendly indeed and always willing to help.
I was talked through the various service / activities available to me during my stay. This included various board games, life jackets for use on the canoes / kayaks / peddle boats and equipment for use on the gas barbeques. All of these services were free of charge.
The pool was amazing, it looks a little small on the off-set but any time i was using it there were no more than a few people in the pool. the views from the pool were amazing over the lake. I used the pool at various times though tout the day and it was always peaceful, and this was during high season. There was a hot tub also which can house 4 people, its located in a nice little hut closer to the lake.
There are barbecues located between each building to the rear and decking at the rear of the building on the ground level and screened balconies on 1st level.
Breakfast is included but very basic. Serving oatmeal and bagels. However this is included in the cost so I can’t complain.
The unit itself is very nice indeed. a very large living space with open plan kitchen / dining / living space. There is a screened balcony off the living room that stretches round to the master bedroom with a table and chairs. Full kitchen and washing machine and tumble dryer.
The master bedroom is massive with a bigger than normal American bed. (im 6'5" and my feet did not hang out the bottom). The en suit has 2 sinks, shower over bath and toilet. The 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds and en suit.
Its location is perfect, just off the 535. 2 minutes from the I4 and the back entrance to Disney. I was less than a 15 minute drive to magic kingdom and universal studios. The 'Prime' shopping outlet is less than a 5 minute drive away. CiCi's, golden coral and Ponderosa are all within a few minutes’ drive.
I can’t stress how peaceful this resort is. It was so nice to come out of a busy park during the warmest part of the day and relax in quiet peaceful pool.
Bryans Spanish Cove is defiantly a hidden gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bryan's Spanish Cove is nestled in a picturesque setting on the shores of Lake Bryan, in the Lake Buena Vista area of Orlando, this wonderful Florida holiday resort offers 2 bedroom /2 bath fully furnished condos and a range of entertaining activities that will give your entire family vacation memories to treasure for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Bryan's Spanish Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryan`s Spanish Cove Hotel Orlando
- Bryans Spanish Cove Orlando
- Bryans Spanish Cove Hotel