We exchanged a week here through our timeshare company for the 2nd week of our 2 week vacation in Florida. We were a bit worried as our first week had been exceptional at the Hilton and we thought we might be disappointed. However we needn't have worried, we had a fantastic time. Now its no way Hilton quality or standard, its very quaint and the decor a bit dated but our 2 bedroom condo was very clean, spacious and comfortable and in the best location overlooking the pool and lake. It was also very close to Disney and all the attractions. We had the pool to ourselves a lot of the time, it was like having a private pool! It was welcoming to come home to after a day at the parks. We spent about 4 of the 7 days relaxing by the pool, the boys fished off the deck and we used the pedal boats - all an added bonus. The people were very friendly and helpful. All in all it was an enjoyable stay and would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bryan's Spanish Cove is nestled in a picturesque setting on the shores of Lake Bryan, in the Lake Buena Vista area of Orlando, this wonderful Florida holiday resort offers 2 bedroom /2 bath fully furnished condos and a range of entertaining activities that will give your entire family vacation memories to treasure for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bryan's Spanish Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryan`s Spanish Cove Hotel Orlando
- Bryans Spanish Cove Orlando
- Bryans Spanish Cove Hotel