I lived in Orlando for 20 years and never knew this hotel existed. It is quiet, the rooms are beautiful and it is still near everything you need to get to. It is easy in/easy out in terms of parking, room access, etc. Because it is located within a residential community, you can take a nice walk around the area without lots of tourists. I didn't have a chance to check out the fitness center, but it looked nice. The only reasons I didn't give it 5 stars were that the woman at the front desk was not particularly welcoming (a bit like we weren't supposed to be there...), and the food prices were pretty extreme even for Orlando. It is also important to note that there is a dress code for the dining rooms, so keep that in mind if you are planning a trip.
- Also Known As:
- Arnold Palmer`s Bay Hill Hotel Orlando
- Arnold Palmer`s Bay Hill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge offers complimentary parking & no resort fee, complimentary internet connection/daily use fee (wired or wireless), complimentary local phone charges, complimentary newspaper, complimentary coffee/tea every morning, complimentary Access to the fitness Center. The Bay Hill experience will give you a sense of belonging to a Private Club which features: 280 acre property, 70 Deluxe Rooms, 9000sq ft of meeting space, spa, salon, fitness center, 3 restaurants, 3 bars, pool, tennis courts, golf academy, and enjoy 27 holes of golf only available where Arnold Palmer lives and plays. The Lodge is situated in a quiet, residential neighborhood, rich with history, yet close to all the excitement Orlando has to offer. Bay Hill is just 18 miles / 20 minutes from the Airport, 5 miles from Walt Disney World, 4 miles from Sea World and 3 miles from Universal Studios and the Convention Center. Mr. Palmer's Resort offers 70 Lodge rooms in comfortable surroundings that is more reminiscent of a bed and breakfast getaway than a large tourist resort. Guests, are granted full club privileges during their stay and are invited to enjoy all of the club’s luxury amenities throughout our 280 acre property. BEST KEPT SECRET IN ORLANDO! We are looking forward to hearing from you.Amenities On-Site:• 27 Holes of Championship Golf• 6 Lighted Tennis Courts• Exceptional Dining in Three Locations• Three Restaurants & Lounges• Full-Service Spa and Salon• Fitness Center• Junior Olympic-size Pool• Arnold Palmer Golf Academy• Marina ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Otel and Venere so you can book your Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.