Due to a flight delay we didn't end up checking in to the Swan until 1:30am (technically Saturday) however we were forced to pay for parking and hotel fee for the Friday. the rate of valet parking and self parking is insane. The top hotels in Disney aren't even as high as here. Make sure to add on at least an extra $50 a day to your trip because of the Swans horrendous parking fees and resort fees. Customers should be allowed to decline the resorts fees.. $23 for 2 complimentary bottles of water a day is absurd. Keep your water! They don't even include self parking in the resort fee.
The good part of the hotel was the location!!! What a pleasure to be able to walk to the boardwalk and yacht and beach! Two beautiful hotels to wake up to each day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is located in the center of Walt Disney World. Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios are just a boat ride or short walk away, with Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom Park nearby. Our hotel has free area transportation. We offer a unique blend of Disney benefits and Starwood amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walt Disney World Swan And Dolphin Hotel Orlando
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Walt Disney Hotel Orlando
- Swan Resort Disney
- Disney World Swan Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort