this is a nice hotel and we enjoyed our stay with no complaints. we have also stayed at the Disneyland Hotel in California as well as the Polynesian at Walt Disney World, so we can easily compare. We stayed at the Swan. the beds were comfortable, but not 'heavenly' as the room describes. The bathrooms are clean and with 2 sinks, it is great for a couple to share. we had a room with a balcony which was nice as we made use of it to sit out and enjoy the warm weather. you might want to request an upper room on the Epcot side to catch the fireworks... we were on the 2nd floor and couldn't see them above the trees.
The pools are very nice and the small beach is a nice touch. we ate at 4 restaurants on site, ... there is one for every taste.. sushi, italian, etc. MUST eat at the Blue Zoo... WOW!! what an amazing restaurant with incredible food , just be prepared to pay, it is expensive. but certainly worth it for a special dinner out.
didn't get to the gym, but like that it is available and not an additional cost as some hotels are. You can walk to Epcot from the hotel in about 10 minutes. the boardwalk is nice too for an afternoon stroll or early morning jog.
The hotel was accomodating, the concierge helpful and overall it was a very nice stay. LOTS of activities lined up, smores on the beach at night, movies to watch on the sand, free workouts etc. the hotel does a really good job of providing lots of value added perks. would definetely recommend... oh, and free WIFI too AND they have an environmental / green program that is the first i have seen. nice touch. the only drawback is the constant honking of the water taxi.... not so peaceful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is located in the center of Walt Disney World. Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios are just a boat ride or short walk away, with Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom Park nearby. Our hotel has free area transportation. We offer a unique blend of Disney benefits and Starwood amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walt Disney World Swan And Dolphin Hotel Orlando
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Walt Disney Hotel Orlando
- Swan Resort Disney
- Disney World Swan Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort