Stayed at the Dolphin for a business conference.
Honestly the place needs to get out of 80's for the prices paid there. I get the location is good, but i have a feeling that they have been leaning on that for 25-30 years now.Next time i'll bring my Miami Vice outfits. There is only so much peach, coral and aqua I can stand. It would also help if an average sized person could fit in the bathrooms without dancing with the door. I do appreciate the workout getting up to shut off the TV - Hopefully the remote batteries will work for the next guy. Also what hotel still has water wasting retro toilets? and cannot imagine the water wasted there everyday.
The outdoors are very nice - top notch landscaping. I was there in January, so didn't get a chance to see much aside from the hotel. So this review is strictly on the actual hotels
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is located in the center of Walt Disney World. Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios are just a boat ride or short walk away, with Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom Park nearby. Our hotel has free area transportation. We offer a unique blend of Disney benefits and Starwood amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walt Disney World Swan And Dolphin Hotel Orlando
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Walt Disney Hotel Orlando
- Swan Resort Disney
- Disney World Swan Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort