Stayed for a conference in June.
On the plus side, the staff was very friendly, the room size was good, and the public areas were well maintained. I particularly liked the large lap pool. But the room itself is showing it's age. The furniture is dated and worn – probably the result of wear and tear from so many kids over the years. Overall, I didn't think it was a great value for the price, considering the $16 or $18 parking fee per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is located in the center of Walt Disney World. Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios are just a boat ride or short walk away, with Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom Park nearby. Our hotel has free area transportation. We offer a unique blend of Disney benefits and Starwood amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walt Disney World Swan And Dolphin Hotel Orlando
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Walt Disney Hotel Orlando
- Swan Resort Disney
- Disney World Swan Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort