My husband and I stayed for 6 nights at the Dolphin resort. Upon arrival, we were very excited because the lobby and entrance is very inviting. We were a little disappointed with the room, it was small and a little outdated. The pools are awesome and the drink selection is great. We liked that you could walk to the Boardwalk and take the ferry to Hollywood Studio's and Epcot. The WiFi worked great throughout the hotel, so that was a plus.
Overall, we liked everything except for the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is located in the center of Walt Disney World. Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios are just a boat ride or short walk away, with Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom Park nearby. Our hotel has free area transportation. We offer a unique blend of Disney benefits and Starwood amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walt Disney World Swan And Dolphin Hotel Orlando
- Walt Disney Orlando
- Walt Disney Hotel Orlando
- Swan Resort Disney
- Disney World Swan Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort