“Great Disney Resort Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin

Save Saved
You added Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin to your Saves list
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   1500 Epcot Resort Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32830 (Walt Disney World Resort)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #132 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Montreal, Canada
“Great Disney Resort Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

If you want a Disney vacation but can't stand one more "have a magical day" this is the place for you! A Sheraton property these two hotels offer all the amenities of a resort with easy access to Disney parks with regular Disney bus service and a reasonable walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Pools are plentiful but the temperature could have been higher. Special events around holidays such as Easter are arranged for children. Choice of restaurants is first class but the good ones are pricey. Rooms are small but comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1,196 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (363)
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I had booked an executive suite with two bedrooms at the Swan. Upon my arrival, I was told there was a mix up on my reservation and they only had me reserved for a one bedroom king executive suite. Well, I had my paperwork showing otherwise. The clerk took my paperwork to the back room to speak to her manager. After around 10 minutes, the manager came out and said they were upgrading me to the presidential suite at The Dolphin as nothing was available at The Swan. I found that acceptable, as did my family. It was truly Awesome and a great ending to our vacation that had started 9 days earlier in Ocean City MD. Thank you!!

Stayed July 2014
Darlington, England
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My family and I are stopping in the dolphin hotel (room 8119 ), the room is dated but nice ( could do with a bathroom up date ) . But the big problem is the beds are only four foot wide, far too small for two adults to sleep in, complained about the situation but got no help , I'm sure mr sawyers and his partner would not find the bed comfortable.. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone traveling with family, the rooms are only suitable for two people to sleep in separate beds...

Room Tip: Book a different hotel,,
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
WDWSDExecutiveOffice, Manager at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, responded to this review, yesterday
Good day and thank you for your review. We regret that your family is uncomfortable in the room type that was booked for your stay. We do have other options such as rooms with a King bed, and also rooms with two Queen beds at the Swan. Our Front Office team has offered a few alternatives to your family in hopes of making your stay more comfortable. We want to make sure you enjoy your stay and we thank you for being our guest.
Tampa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

This was my first time staying at the Dolphin. I have been staying in disney hotels for years and always wanted to give this one a go. Tried to check in today at 1, they told us the room wasn't ready and they would call us when it was ready. So we decided to go to the pool. At around 3 I still hadn't heard anything so I called the front desk. The first person that answered told me my room was no longer available and placed me hold. The second person I talked to told me the room simply wasn't ready. I questioned him with why do you advertise 3pm check in if you can't actually check in? I'm paying $190 a night and I'm not even going to get to enjoy it. He placed me on hold to talk to a supervisor and I went on hold. I then got disconnected so I called again. This time I finally got through to a manager after talking to 3 other employees. He told me that saying the room wasn't available anymore and that it simply wasn't ready were the same thing and I misunderstood the employee. Excuse me? He had no care in the world why I was upset. He then told me since I requested a room with a view, that was why I had to wait so long. I told him I never requested a room with a view to which he said you wrote that it was an anniversary. So what!? I didn't request a view! I wanted a earlier check in because we were celebrating. Then all of a sudden he had a room available for me. So we went to get the keys. As we get to the room, we are right on the corner next to the ice machine. Really? We get into the room and it reeks of cigarette smoke. I call the front desk again to complain and they switch our rooms. This room was fine, but after all the hassle I was really done with this hotel. The final straw was when I just had room service. $20 for chips and salsa and two icecream bars. I asked for a strawberry bar and a fudge bar. What do I get? Two strawberry. I absolutely hate strawberry. Overall, customer service is horrible. Don't come here if you like to be treated right while on vacation.

• Stayed July 2014
Kate, we are deeply sorry for the disappointments you encountered during your stay with us. Our Front Office Leadership team has contacted you in hopes of providing assistance and enhancing your experience. What you described is not the standard and tradition of our resort and we look forward to showing your our genuine care and concern for your satisfaction.
Fort Dodge, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Front desk was pleasant. Rooms need need remodeling as well as bathrooms. That being said the customer service was excellent. Salvador housekeeping superior was so professional and friendly. He made me forget about the dated room. He was accommodating.

At the Cabana Bridget was so nice she helped me with my food etc. I was overwhelmed with my son. She was a blessing. Nicki served my drinks and remembered what I wanted the following day. Jamie was also nice. James who worked at the life vests was also helpful.

Aaron Simmons Was Very professional. I had ordered
Wings.They were a little burnt. Aaron took care of the problem in a timely fashion. He showed excellent customer service.

My husband and I enjoyed the food at the Cabana. The kids enjoyed the pizza.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

My son and I stayed for a week at the Dolphin. We were there for the Premiere Event and did not have time to visit the parks. So we were at the resort most of the time we were there, which was a first for us at Disney. Usually most of your time is spent at the parks so we were actually able to enjoy the amenities of the resort.

The resort is absolutely wonderful! The staff was extremely friendly, very helpful and very attentive. The pool area was beautiful, the housekeeping did a remarkable job of cleaning our room, room service was very prompt and friendly. All in all, it was an extremely wonderful experience!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The Walt Disney W Swan and Dolphin both hotels are very comfortable and very good prize to be , Compare to other Disney Hotels . I was there 2 weeks ago to celebrate my daughter birthday , the Hotel are very clean and very comfortable to be with No drama. I enjoy the balcony View and the Ducks around the place. The best part I was very close to boardwalk just 5 minutes walking. Swan and Dolphin are the best place to stay at Disney with Out paying to much money. I will Go again for Christmas and have more fun at the Pool and the Board walk. The Best everrrrrrrrrrrr

Room Tip: First floor is the best part to stay , it's more private and quiet
Green Features: I love the ideas the Hotel have places to shop , that is so cool . remind me the City of Paris
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hello Amy and thank you for this amazing review of your stay! We thank you for allowing us to celebrate your daughter’s birthday with you and your family. We can’t wait for your visit around Christmas time. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back!

Been to Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin? Share your experiences!