We stayed here last weekend for 2 nights, we had 3 adults and one infant. It is a nice place to lay your head at night. Nothing fancy and pretty small. The beds were comfortable. We stayed in the surf building and were pretty close to the food court, main pool and buses. The food at the food court was pretty good. Housekeeping did not pass by at all during our 2 night stay. We have previously stayed at the Old Key West resort and the service is way better but then you end up paying about double.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort