We stayed at Disney allstar sports resort thinking it was going to be bad according to some reviews but we were surprised. The room is cleaned every day with fresh towels and toiletries and now they have put a fridge in the room which its bril.you can buy some milk and juice and some cereal and have breakfast every morning. You have plenty of sockets to charge your electronic things and a big 32in tv.the lifeguards at the pool stay on duty til 10 but u can swim all night if you want. The best thing is they give u a pass to park for free at all Disney parks. If I had to find a fault the only downside I encountered was that the housekeeping came to clean your room far too early. They were knocking your door at 8.30 to clean your room.The other thing was that in school holidays you get a lot kids running round til late shouting and playing til early hours. Outside school holidays fantastic. But teens a pain in holiday time.so go in september its bril. Karl from Pontypridd Uk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort