I read the reviews prior to coming as others did, I had a great time with my nine year old son; however; as some of you have read the problem is the food is VERY expensive especially if you are trying to feed child/children. It is one big cafeteria, although clean and colorful. The housekeeping was wonderful, the room was a good size to me, maybe because it was just the two of us and we didn't come there to hang out in the room. (sleep and shower only) The pool and transportation the best. One of the front desk persons did misinform me on my park hopper ticket eligibility which upset me a little. I used a taxi ($40 roundtrip) to get to Walmart and bought everything my son and I needed for $63, versus the $36 I spent the first day for a hamburger, fries and oh yes the refillable cup. (I guess the cup will pay off if you let your child refill all day, but if your out and about at parks you will still have to buy drinks. Go figure). I would go again and refer to my friends/family, I'll just be better prepared for the cost of food. I cancelled the rental car (you don't need it at all!!) unless you want to get somewhere outside of Disney. I stayed five days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's All-Star Sports Resort is a Disney Value Resort hotel featuring giant icons that celebrate the fun and excitement of sports—including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort