A Disney hotel room should have a bathroom and a bed...otherwise, you should be out and about in the parks or in the pool or at Downtown Disney...NOT in the room. This is our 8th time (at least) at All Star Sports...our first time as a couple without children. We were there for 9 nights and booked a king bed. When we checked in, we got a room with two full beds..not acceptable. We went to the front desk and 'complained' and eventually got a room with a king bed. All Star Sports now has a flat screen TV with Direct TV (or maybe DISH) and FREE Wi-Fi (used to be you had to pay for Internet) and a refrigerator (uptown now) It is not a fancy hotel, nor does it pretend to be, but I think it is a COMFORTABLE and WELCOMING hotel. I plan to stay there again next year and the year after and after and after................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Otel and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort