Stayed at All-Star Sports for four days with two adults and one 14 year old. I thought the theme decorating of the property was fun. There are outdoor pools and a large football "stadium" area for kids to play. All Disney employees were very nice. Food Court has a lot of options and I thought the food was good but pricey, which was expected. We were there for the Wine and Dine half marathon and we felt that the transportation was excellent--we never waited for a bus. The room itself is just a standard hotel room: two full sized beds, small bathroom, refrigerator, but when you're at Disney you're probably not spending a lot of time in the room. The cost was less than expected and you can't beat staying on property. I would definitely recommend this property for families with children that want a budget-friendly Disney vacay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort