We stayed here in October of 2012. The rooms are on the smaller size, but adequate for four people if you keep the room picked up. There are two pools here, the larger one was being refurbished while we were here, so everyone used the smaller pool, which made it crowded at times. I found the selections at the food court to be not as good as they are at All Star Movies. The grounds, rooms and food court are kept sparkling clean. The staff, as always, were friendly and very accommodating. We used the Disney transportation and never had a problem with having to wait a long time for rides to/from parks and Downtown Disney. In the middle of the hotel complex is a large football field that the kids could get out and run and play on. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort