“amazing suite!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #104 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
CHAGRIN FALLS
“amazing suite!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

this hotel was phenomenal! the suite was beyond what I imagined! highly, highly recommended. The room was large, spacious and very well appointed. I wish I was staying longer. the sitting room, kitchenette and bedroom were all perfect.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
ResInnGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
kxg19~Thank you very much for the review of our hotel. You are correct: our suites are large and spacious and are very well-suited for extended stays of more than five nights, but are also great for one to four nights as well. Hopefully, we'll get to see you again!--Jennifer Harper, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I woke up every time a plane went by my window. Requested a room change and was told I could move to a room on the opposite side from the airport. After I packed everything up, I was told the air conditioner was out in that room. They offered three other rooms, but two were in noisy areas near the lobby and the third faced the airport.

The evening social was nothing special on Monday, and is not offered on Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Breakfast was typical Residence Inn.

Nice folks here, but I won't be back if there is any other option. Would change hotels today if I could find availability in any of the other airport Marriotts.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel with decent soundproofing.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
swilshire~I am very sorry that the location of our hotel near the Orlando Airport did not offer a good night's sleep for you. We try to assign rooms based on our guests' needs, but it appears that we did not accomplish that for you. I hope you will try to stay with us again, so that we can get you a quieter room. I have heard from some of our guests that the corner rooms tend to be a bit better for light sleepers. Perhaps one of those would be available for you the next time you're in our city. Thank you very much for your feedback; it is much appreciated.--Jennifer Harper, GM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Needed a place near the airport for an early morning flight and this place fit the bill. Convenient, dog friendly ($75.00 one time charge), lots of places close by to dine. The staff was very friendly and efficient. I was going to eat dinner at a nearby restaurant but, they had a managers happy hour that included a buffet with all the beer and wine a person could consume. They buffet while not extensive was enough to satisfy my gastronomic needs, they even gave me a hot dog for my dog.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
OsidePirate~Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! We are definitely pet-friendly, mainly due to our many extended stay guests who like to have their buddies with them while they're on the road for long periods of time. We hope to see you again.--Jennifer Harper, GM
Grosse Pointe, MI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Good location; ample parking. One elevator for the entire 6-level establishment - so, good luck when you're in a hurry. Room, kitchen, bathroom were clean but furniture upholstery was ripped and torn (see photos). Fitness room is dimly lit, with 1 elliptical and stationary bike, 2 treadmills, 1 bench and free weights that go up to 50#. Would stay at this facility again, but not my preference.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ResInnGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
elguernica~Thank you for your positive feedback on our hotel in regards to the cleanliness, location, and parking! The furniture in the room is being addressed by Marriott to find a solution that will match the decor. I agree that our fitness room could use more equipment; however, the space is limited. We will definitely look more into changing the lighting in there to make it more bright and cheery. We hope that you will try to stay with us again.--Jennifer Harper, GM
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel and I have to say it was one of the best hotel stays my boyfriend and I have had in a while! We booked the hotel through kayak which booked it through another website. We got to the hotel and our information wasn't in the system. Sebastian, who was running the front desk was very helpful and called kayak. We were then put on hold for several minutes so kayak could confirm with the other website and see why it wasn't put through. Finally we were all good and all checked into our room! Sebastian was very accomadating and nice and wish all front desk representatives were like him! The rooms were very nice and spacious. Really loved the layout of the room. We were only staying one night but would definatly come back here again next time we visit orlando!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
ResInnGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Kristin T~I am very glad that Sebastian was able to help get you checked into our hotel. I am not familiar with Kayak, but it is not surprising that a reservation booked on that site was redirected to another and so on. There are so many ways to book reservations now! I'm happy that you enjoyed your one night here; perhaps you can stay more nights if you travel back through the area in the future. Thank you for choosing our hotel!~Jennifer Harper, GM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This place is easily accessible to Orlando airport and their shuttle service worked very well. Our longest trip to the airport was about 15 minutes. For those without a car it is within walking distance to many chain restaurants.
The rooms were spacious, the kitchen size was great as was the sleep quality. We had to request extra linen for the foldout sofabed as the pack in the cupboard only provided one sheet and a pillow, but other than that we had no complaints.
The complimentary breakfast was adequate and kept us going until lunch time. You can take the food back to your room if you don't want to eat downstairs. Although we were unable to attend they did have happy hour type events most evenings.
We would consider staying here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
TheMuggins~Thank you very much for staying with us; I think you described our hotel's amenities better than our web page! The bag of linen in the closet for the sofa should definitely have two sheets and not just one. This has been fixed going forward. We hope to see you and your family again real soon.~Jennifer Harper, GM
Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

The hotel room was beautiful, I wish my own home had a kitchen like the one in the hotel. I took pictures of the bedroom as I would like to have my guest room decorated with the beautiful wood wall/headboard style.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
ResInnGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Hurricane G~Wow, the pictures that you took are awesome! Thank you very much for posting those and for staying at our hotel on New Year's Eve. I, too, would like to have the kitchen at my house....We hope to see you back here again.~Jennifer Harper, GM

Been to Residence Inn Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!