I recently stayed at this hotel for three nights from Dec. 6 -9. Check in was only okay because I did not make the original reservation with the hotel but with a third party. I wanted an upgrade but could not pay for one because of the third party reservation. The resort bent over backwards to rectify the check in problem. On the third day I was offered a very nice upgrade for free. The Resort is very close to food, ice cream, movies, and two awesome putt putt golf courses. And there is an all-you-can-eat Lobster place a very short walk across the street.
The room was nice, clean, but with a very small bathroom. It had beautiful floors made of laminate. There was an odor that was like cleaning solution the first day, not offensive, but overpowering. The door was a little sticky the first two days, but by the third day, it was a beast to open. I was a little concerned about it being broken and decided to go home that night around 9 PM. I like driving home and waking up in my own bed anyway, rather than waking up in a resort bed and then driving home.
If you are going to spend a lot of time at the parks or out and about shopping then you will love this resort. Also, visit the pool area and hot tub because they are both resort style quality.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites International Drive
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites International Drive Hotel
- Econolodge Hotel Orlando
- Best Western International Drive
- Best Western Plaza International
- Best Western Plaza International Drive
- Econo Lodge Orlando
- Best Western Plaza Orlando
- Orlando Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a total renovation, the Avanti Resort is a shining beacon in the heart of activity and dining options on International Drive. This new resort features 652 renovated, comfortable, and contemporary-style guest rooms and suites. All guest rooms are equipped with an in-room coffee maker, mini refrigerator, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, as well as a safe. The oversized pool complex features a kids water play area, beach volleyball, and shuffleboard court. Enjoy casual dining and beverage options without leaving the resort at the Avanti Pool Bar & Grille, along with property-wide WiFi. Avanti is located within walking distance of a variety of dining and shopping, and only a short ride on our shuttle away from major theme park attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Avanti Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.