“Healthy and good for you :)” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 88 Coffee & Tea in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Vegetarian, Healthy, Vegan
Good for: Entertaining clients, Large groups, Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Consistently voted best vegetarian and best teahouse in Orlando. We are Orlando's organic teahouse!
Orlando, Florida
“Healthy and good for you :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I accidentally discovered this place on my way home from work and it quickly became one of my favorites. They have very fresh food. Everything is made to order and tastes delicious. Also the ambiance is really nice and you can actually hear your company without loud music blasting. I like their delectable tea choices, whether hot or cold. This place reminds me of one of those neighborhood hangout places where locals just stop off after work to socialize and relax. I loved their flatbread and their paninis are also very good. In total, I definitely recommend this place.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Orlando, FL
“All about the tea for me...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

While it's all about tea for me, I must say that the menu is rather impressive overall. From the wraps to the gelato to the cupcakes, it's all worth a bite. The afternoon tea menu & the wide variety of loose teas is definitely their strong point though. While I wish the tea sandwiches were a little larger or at the very least a larger portion of the offering, it's a good deal of food. The scones in particular was well done & made in a wide assortment of flavors. At any one time, there are at least three to choose from which is great since you need all of your decision making skills to settle on just one tea flavor or type. Sign up for the loyalty program - good offers & you will be back for more.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clermont, Florida
“Nice Ladies Tea Spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Went to this place with my spouse Saturday afternoon and was happy with the fast service and eye for detail. The days selections for iced and hot were Turkish apricot and Rose colored glasses respectively. There were OK but the chocolate Bundt cake was not that moist. The place was really a ladies spot as several gatherings including a baby shower were going at once. A local art coop was showing wares on one side and cases with the sweets were at in the counters. Estrogen is pumping in this place successfully so if your a guy and have to be there, don't complain you were outnumbered as you have been warned.

FL
“Hidden Gem in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Infusion Tea was the site of a lovely bridal shower for a family friend today. The food, hot tea, and mimosas were incredible. Our server, who oversaw the entire party of 20, was a pro. Great experience. Great time. I'll be back :-)

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Not as good as before...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Went for Afternoon Tea with a friend and was excited because I had been to Infusion a few years ago and always enjoyed everything.
This time things seemed much different. The happy energy was not there as the service was barely passable. The service was not friendly or helpful on the whole but instead was quite lackluster. The couch we sat on had stains and spots all over. The tea was so hot that after the 6 minutes we let it steep we poured it into one of their clear cups which popped then cracked and spilled a full cup over the most of the table. A server came after a minute or so and used our napkins to clear the tea, brought another cup, and did not offer to add some more tea to what we lost. The three-tier tea tray had the traditional offerings: sandwiches, scones, and sweet. The sandwiches were the least favorite of any I have ever had with afternoon tea. Very little flavor and not very fresh tasting. The scones did not taste fresh and the clotted cream was not clotted cream...maybe more like cream cheese. The sweet which I always look forward to was another bready item...a raisin cookie. Not fresh tasting. With the amount of bread items there was a cookie was not appropriate for the sweet. A piece of chocolate would have been much preferred. Finally, as a very different addition to Afternoon Tea, we were given a small serving of Gelato. We selected two different kinds (cookies n cream and hazelnut) and both were very nice. So, the gelato was the only thing that really was up to par.
I hope this cute tea house gets its act together so we can come back! As of now, I would not return soon.

• Visited November 2013