“Way over rated” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Man Group

Blue Man Group
1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Universal Orlando's Resort, Orlando, FL 32819-7610 (Florida Center)
888-340-5476

Beratzhausen, Germany
3 attraction reviews
“Way over rated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I live in Orlando and we are bombarded with Blue Man Group commercials so I decided to go. My $90back row ticket got me in to see an amateurish and rank Cynthia of what was the professional original. There are plenty of things to do around Orlando without wasting money on this one.

Swifton, AR
8 attraction reviews
“Very Unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Not your average show. Blue guys who do not speak but play music and add a lot of silent humor. They also come out and interact with the audience. My teenagers loved it. We sat a few rows behind the "poncho rows" and had a great view. Would see again!

Fort Hood, Texas
9 attraction reviews
“Great show. Awesome entertainment, even for kids (10+).”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

The was a great and entertaining show. The entire show was good and though there was no talking these guys were very funny too. There were kids at the show who also thoroughly enjoyed this show. I also had back stage passes which got us a couple of drinks each and photos with one of the blue men.

Visited June 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
“WOW, Just WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I hummed and I hawed over going to the Blue Man Group. When I spoke to Attraction Tickets Direct, they were able to give me an open dated ticket for £33pp which at the time was around $49pp.

On the day we visited Islands of Adventure we nipped round to the entrance of Universal Studio's and got tickets for our visit on Monday 8th July at 8pm. We were allocated row P seats 16-19. These were perfect as we were right next to the technical box and in just a row of 8. They gave a great central view and being tiered gave us a clear view in front of us instead of heads. They do provide booster seats for the little children in the party.

We arrived with about 30 minutes to go. Queuing to get in went fast and we were guided to our seats in no time at all. The staff member on the front door was from Edinburgh in Scotland. You go all that way and the staff member is from your home town. For once we were understood lol. I was reading the messages which appear above the stage where it said there would be no imtermission. So we did our "Bathroom visit" before the show. The man in front of us gave us free earplugs as it could get very noisy and told us it would be about 2 hours long. It's also very chilly in the auditorium so I would advise you consider long sleeves or like the family next to us a blanket.

The show started just after 8 where they named people who hadn't updated their facebook statuses for 3 minutes and some other random things. Made the audience laugh. Then the "Blue Men" came on stage. There is quite a bit of drumming but also some other fun things. Time flew past. It was funny when people left their seats to go to the loo, Then Blue Men would stop what they were doing and stare. There was some audience participation. The woman who was hauled up to help them with some things was brilliant. How she didn't kill herself laughing is beyond me.

I absolutely loved the Blue Man Group and would definitely return and leave the kids at home as apparently I laugh too loud. Lots of fun and laughter. Wonderful show and can't explain just what it is like.

Orlando, Florida
“Awesome show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I loved blue man group! Tickets are pricey but very worth it! If you only see one thing in Orlando make it blue man!

Visited June 2013