“Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 2,999 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Chatham's is old world charm. From the moment you enter to leaving someone is always making you feel special. We have eaten here for over 15 years and each time is memorable. Food, service, ambience, Five Stars, every time. Just celebrated our Daughter & Son N Law's 10th anniversary for a perfect evening. We love Chatham's!

New Lenox, IL
“Quiet and romantic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Spent our wedding anniversary at Chatham's and very glad we did. After several meals at Disney's restaurants, it was nice to have the peace and quiet and impeccable service that is Chatham's.

I had the tasting menu which has smaller portions just right for me. I love to taste different things and prefer small servings. My husband had a steak and lobster special which was excellent, probably the best lobster he's ever had. Expect to spend 2 hours on your meal from start to finish, this is a real dining experience with the chef sending little complimentary bites between courses.

It was a $35.00 cab ride from Disney's Boardwalk Inn and for our return trip we asked our waiter to call a taxi service. They work with a service and had us relax and wait at our table and let us know when our ride was outside. Wonderful service and a great way to celebrate a special occasion. It's expensive, but a great treat if it's in your budget. The food is fantastic.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Quaint find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Wonderful, very personal and intimate dinner. Service impeccable. Food faultless. Make reservations in advance as restaurant is small and fills up quickly.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lake Mary, Florida
“Repeat visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Last evening we made a repeat visit to Chatham's Place. I am amazed that this restaurant continues to provide excellence in food and service time after time. From the warm greeting at the door, to the friendly, efficient service from all of the staff, the entire evening was pleasurable. Each food course and the wines offered were superb, all accompanied by the excellent music. I don't know of any other restaurant which continually provides such a great experience. Thank you to the Chatham's Place team!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“It was a joke”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Where do I start? I'll start with the goods.

The piano player was amazing.

Now that was it. It was over priced. The light was so dark i had to grab my steak and walk to a brighter place to realize it was overcooked. Yeah we had the tasing menu but it sure felt like. The portions were small and the options were too basic. When I complained about my steak being overcooked they did fix it but after that I wAs treated like I was just being cheap. Just because I am spanic and I got the cheaper tasting menu and my husband and I choose not to drink (because his sister died on a drunk driving accident) doesn't mean we can't afford your place.

The staff should treat everyone without judging them for their appearance and based on what they ordered.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere