My family visits Orlando two weeks every year. This past week we tried Vista Cay based upon what they offered via their website. When we arrived, the carpet had what looked like dog pee stains throughout each level of the townhouse. Some dishes were not clean and stains were on the table. When I spoke to the front desk staff they looked like deer in headlights. Very sad customer service. I don't remember the lady's name who was on shift on April 3rd at 10 am but from her lack of care, I will definitely not have my family stay here again nor will we recommend this place to anyone. Very disappointing. I can say that the lovely ladies in housekeeping were very friendly and courteous.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Cay Resort By Millenium Hotel Orlando
- Vista Cay Resort By Millenium Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake front luxury Condominium resort located in the heart of the attractions and entertainment district on International Drive and Universal Blvd. Featuring beautifully appointed 2 & 3 Bedroom / 2 bath condo-suites and 3 bedroom 3.5 bath Town Homes. Located only 3 miles from Universal Studios, 1 mile from Sea World and 0.25 from the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Vista Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.