Booked a 3bed luxury apartment at 'universal studios area luxury apartments' which turned out to be vista cay. Apartment was nicely furnished and had everything we needed including crockery, washing machine and tumble drier etc. Apartment is in a lovely peaceful area with gorgeous views over lake Cay and is perfectly situated for the parks. There is a wallgreens supermarket on site and a publix just minutes away which came in handy. Cabs to universal in the evening averaged 15 dollars each way and can be booked through the clubhouse.
Overall a great place to stay to enjoy Orlandos attractions :-)
- Also Known As:
- Vista Cay Resort By Millenium Hotel Orlando
- Vista Cay Resort By Millenium Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake front luxury condominium resort located in the heart of the attractions and entertainment district on International Drive and Universal Blvd. Featuring beautifully appointed 2 & 3 Bedroom / 2 bath condo-suites and 3 bedroom 3.5 bath Town Homes. Located only 3 miles from Universal Studios, 1 mile from Sea World and 0.25 from the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, Amex, EasyToBook, Olotels, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Vista Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.