We just stayed at the Vista Cay for my daughter's birthday weekend. We took my parents, and a friend of hers and had so much room. It was nicely furnished and really just like a home away from home. We stayed in the 3 story 3 bedroom, 4 bath condo. My only complaint is our stay was too short! On top of that it was reasonably priced. We live in Tampa and go to Disney at least once or twice a year and we won't stay anywhere else from now on. We are even considering just going there for a vacation to stay there and enjoy the pool and other amenities without going to the parks! I think you can go through other companies, but our experience was with Millenium and they were great. Very friendly and easy to check in. I definitely recommend this property.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Cay Resort By Millenium Hotel Orlando
- Vista Cay Resort By Millenium Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake front luxury condominium resort located in the heart of the attractions and entertainment district on International Drive and Universal Blvd. Featuring beautifully appointed 2 & 3 Bedroom / 2 bath condo-suites and 3 bedroom 3.5 bath Town Homes. Located only 3 miles from Universal Studios, 1 mile from Sea World and 0.25 from the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, Amex, EasyToBook, Olotels, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Vista Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.