We stayed in a 3 bedroom premium condo in February 2013. We were very pleased. There are 2 reasons I didn't give it a 5 --- there was no type of wheeled bell cart to assist with hauling suitcases, etc to the unit, and the hall was a bit musty (the unit was fine). With that being said, we would stay there again. The condo was very spacious and high end. The location was wonderful (we visited WDW, Sea World, Discovery Cove, Universal and Kennedy Space Center) and we felt very safe.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Cay Resort By Millenium Hotel Orlando
- Vista Cay Resort By Millenium Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake front luxury condominium resort located in the heart of the attractions and entertainment district on International Drive and Universal Blvd. Featuring beautifully appointed 2 & 3 Bedroom / 2 bath condo-suites and 3 bedroom 3.5 bath Town Homes. Located only 3 miles from Universal Studios, 1 mile from Sea World and 0.25 from the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Amex, Olotels, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Vista Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.