First, to be fair I should say that we did not rent from Millenium Management. It was a third party rental agent for an owner. The condo was nicely decorated and the rooms were a good size compared to a hotel or suite but things were "dusty" and looked as though they had not been properly cleaned. The bed was very hard and I ended up with a horrible backache. I tried switching beds and it was still uncomfortable. The large television in the living room never worked properly and although the gentleman came and tried to fix it when we weren't home, it still never worked the whole stay. Although quiet and a short drive to Disney, the location is confusing to find and we found ourselves getting lost almost every time we came home. When we booked it in January it was #2 for specialty lodging, now I see it is #3 and I'm not surprised. The pool was nice but you had to pay too much for the arcade games. We were able to get Disney tickets which was convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Cay Resort By Millenium Hotel Orlando
- Vista Cay Resort By Millenium Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake front luxury Condominium resort located in the heart of the attractions and entertainment district on International Drive and Universal Blvd. Featuring beautifully appointed 2 & 3 Bedroom / 2 bath condo-suites and 3 bedroom 3.5 bath Town Homes. Located only 3 miles from Universal Studios, 1 mile from Sea World and 0.25 from the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Vista Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.