I write this review from the balcony of our Vista Cay Condo on the last night of our 7 day trip! After a bad experience with another condo resort messing up our reservation, we ended up here. The trickiest part of booking is the fact all the condos are owned by different companies. Vista Cay themselves don't actually do the booking, the companies that own the individual condos do. We happened to use Global Resort. They were easy to book with and we didn't even have to check in with them! Vista Cay by Millinum are the only people on site, which can be tricky as they aren't responsible for you if you didn't book through them. Whew, lots of info!
Next, the condo itself. You enter through a gated driveway and drive to your building. Typically 3 or 4 levels high.. Punch in a pass code to your door and you're welcomed with huge 12 foot ceiling and rounded archways. Gorgeous! I visited with just my boyfriend and we went for the 3 bedroom condo. It came with one room with a queen, one with two twins and the master with a huge Cali king bed! (Don't get your hopes up about the beds, they are not mattresses from the Weston) Two comfortable couches with big throw pillows and a gorgeous glass dining room table with place settings and 6 chairs fill the livin area. The kitchen was well equipped with a few pan, cooking utensils, and all the needed silverware and plates/bowls. It's hard to cook in a kitchen that isn't yours but the great news is the Publix is a two minute drive!!! The balcony that I'm sitting on has two decent chairs with a little table. Well used but, what can you expect for patio furniture.
Everyone shares a pool. Be prepared that you very well might have to walk 10 minutes to reach the pool or get lucky like us and you're the closest building! You enter through a beautiful club house. The pool area features a huge, well maintained pool and hot tub. Plenty of lounge chairs and umbrellas. There were constantly staff cleaning the outside area. Very well maintained! Even the poolside bathrooms were so pristine!! We left our towels out a few times and went back for lunch at the condo without any issues. BYOB to the pool area but no glass allowed.
The club house features a gift shop that carries little boxes of laundry soap, toilet paper, dishsoap, Etc. keep in mind, these are condos! You are responsible for everything such all the little things listed above. No one brings TP to your room when you call them!
I feel like I could tell you more but, now I might be rambling! If you're anything like me, you read these reviews religiously before choosing a place. I will post traveler pics when I get home!
- Also Known As:
- Vista Cay Resort By Millenium Hotel
- Vista Cay Resort By Millenium Hotel Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake front luxury Condominium resort located in the heart of the attractions and entertainment district on International Drive and Universal Blvd. Featuring beautifully appointed 2 & 3 Bedroom / 2 bath condo-suites and 3 bedroom 3.5 bath Town Homes. Located only 3 miles from Universal Studios, 1 mile from Sea World and 0.25 from the Orange County Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Vista Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.