“Modern, clean and great location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #90 of 329 Hotels in Orlando
Palmetto Bay, fl
“Modern, clean and great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel has been completely refurbished and has great amenities. The firs night we had an issue with the air conditioning but it was resolved that same day. The only thing that would be an improvement is keeping the snack shop open 24 hours and having more options.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel was very clean and the price was surprisingly low for the quality. You can walk to Downtown Disney which was nice as I was travelling solo. I did not go to any of the parks so I am not sure about the shuttle service. The staff at the hotel are very attentive and the rooms are well kept. The spa is not worth the money especially if you are getting a manicure. Not worth the splurge as the nail polish comes off immediately and it isn't a very relaxing experience for the price (better off finding a nail salon nearby). The gym is mediocre though they need a "no grunting" and "no weight slamming" policy. The pool was well kept and not over crowded. Overall, it was a good value for the price. Felt more high-end than what I paid.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

This hotel is very close to both Disney World and Downtown Disney, so guests here are spared the insufferable I-4 traffic they would inevitably encounter staying further away. The hotel seems to be an older hotel that was recently renovated to the hilt with a modern Miami decor that is very attractive. I loved the glass shower enclosure, the wall and floor tiles, the vessel sink and all the Aveeda accoutrements. Even the Brushed Nickel room numbers outside the guest rooms are great looking. It was a little odd that the slick ultra modern Miami hotel's restaurant Anerican Q has a rustic American barbecue theme that made me feel like I was in North Carolina or Tennessee, but the food was delicious and we had a ball taking selfies at the Red Truck salad buffet. We got a great deal on our stay but I doubt those deals will be around much longer--it's too nice a hotel!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed here on day 3 of our seven day vacation. This hotel had the best decorated rooms, the glass shower was my favorite. The pool and bar were nice along with pool towels that are big enough for adults and dry you off well. We had a room on the 12th floor. Rooms from the 12th and 17th floor can use the glass elevator that works from 9am-9pm. By staying on a higher floor you get a great view of Orlando. Staff was very nice.

Room Tip: get a room between the 12th and 17th floor for the best view of Orlando.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Mireyaville:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent 3 night visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read the nice comments on the resort décor and amenities on your visit.
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We spent 4 nights at B Resort in a Stunning Deluxe King room on the 12th floor and it was OUTSTANDING. Our room was spacious, spotless and quiet with a great view of Downtown Disney and the surrounding city and lakes from floor to ceiling windows, especially beautiful at night. The room décor is beautiful and modern as this property was rebranded and fully renovated in 2014. The bed was dreamy comfortable with nice crisp bed linens and we had a loveseat sitting area, a working desk and chair as well as a mini fridge to use for personal drinks and snacks. They provide several bottles of drinking water free of charge each day, which is a nice touch of customer service. No coffee pot… We used room service; also excellent. The bathroom was huge with a large walk-in shower; quality bath towels and Aveda bath products were plentiful. Housekeeping was excellent as our room was refreshed perfectly each day. We did not use the pool but it looked clean and well tended. Every employee we encountered where extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful, especially the Valets and Bell staff; they were super. The Concierge gave us a great restaurant tip for excellent reasonably priced dining (Orlando Ale House).

The elevators are unusually slow. We got to the point that we would hit both the regular elevators and the scenic glass elevator and stand in the middle of the hallway and run to the one that opened first. We noticed other guests doing this as well and most of us had good laughs about it. We found the Internet to be a little sluggish as well.

We purchased our Disney World tickets at the official Disney Store in the hotel lobby and those employees were also stellar. Note that the B Resort will also sell you tickets but they add a handling fee… There is a free shuttle (tips appreciated) that runs to and from all 4 Disney parks throughout all hours of park operation. It comes to the hotel around every 30 minutes or so. Only once at park closing time was the shuttle full and standing room only. It’s a long way to the parks – takes about 20+ minutes and makes a few stops but you get out of the $17 per day parking fee that Disney charges and you don’t have to fight the traffic. The hotel location is excellent for all things Disney. The hotel charges guests $16 to self-park and there is a $20 Resort Fee per night. They offer laundry facilities at $8 for wash/dry.

We were on a month long road trip of 12 cities in 5 states and this property was one of our favorites. It was also a great value due to great price point. We were completely pleased with this hotel choice. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: I prefer the Tower rooms for the views. Poolside rooms look fun but probably lack peace and quiet.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Tracey Phoenix:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent 4 night visit (as a part of your 12 city 5 state tour) to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. it is great to read the nice comments on your “outstanding” experience at the resort as well as the welcoming and helpful staff on our team – thank you!

Northfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Traveled with a group of 8 ( 4 couples ) our stay at this location was superior, cleanliness of the lobby, floors and our room were very impressive. The staff was fab., very eager to help accommodate us with special requests. ordered breakfast room service twice, very pricey, twice was all my budget could handle. the poolside bar and lounging area was wonderful. would definitely recommend to others who may not be familiar with this LBV property

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Dear K B:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your (4 couples) recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. it is great to read the nice comments on your experience at the resort as well as the “fab” staff we have on our team – thank you!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I cannot tell you how wonderful our experience and stay was at B resort BUT I'm gonna try!!!! I was hesitant because I do not like modern decor so I did not think that it would have a welcoming feeling at all but boy was I wrong!!! As soon as I open the doors to go into the lobby I was hit with wow this is so cool and the gentleman that checked me in was literally happy that we had arrived even though we had not had reservations we just drove up! I was so pleasantly surprised that they had two beautiful self serve containers with the little spouts One was filled with ice water and the other was filled with lemonade with real lemon slices in it!!! I knew that as soon as my children stepped foot in that they would have to experience that get some thing to drink ! It was so cute!
I asked the gentleman to please please give me the best room that he possibly could sense it was only going to be a one night stay and man he knocked it out of the park !!! He gave us a ground floor room right next to the pool with our own private patio !!! The patio had furniture with cushions on it and the view around the pool is overly outstanding with all the palm trees and incredible grooming of all of the vegetation ! It really was jaw-dropping ! We explored the hotel around the lobby and the buffet restaurant was absolutely stunning even though dinner was over and it was just drinks it was just so much fun to sit in there with our children they even got to sit in the whole time he tried while we took pictures of them inside the restaurant ! Now to our hotel room..... For me to tell you that it was spotless is an understatement this is the very first hotel ever that I felt comfortable enough to lay on the outside of the bed on top of the comforter !!!! It was decorated nicely and I just was so pleasantly surprised that the little soaps and shampoos that you get were AVEDA brand !!!! I've never known that they that make small samples for hotels to give to their guests but it was the icing on the cake for me !!!!!! I loved every minute of being at his hotel from the very beginning to the very end and I absolutely cannot wait for us to go back and I will be planning a trip just so we could stay at this hotel again !!!!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Goodrumfamily4:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. it is great to read the nice comments on your wonderful experience at the resort. I am happy to read, “we knocked it out of the park” on your room location. Thank you for your feedback on the team as well.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!