“Loved the decor” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #90 of 329 Hotels in Orlando
“Loved the decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed here on day 3 of our seven day vacation. This hotel had the best decorated rooms, the glass shower was my favorite. The pool and bar were nice along with pool towels that are big enough for adults and dry you off well. We had a room on the 12th floor. Rooms from the 12th and 17th floor can use the glass elevator that works from 9am-9pm. By staying on a higher floor you get a great view of Orlando. Staff was very nice.

Room Tip: get a room between the 12th and 17th floor for the best view of Orlando.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
  • Polish first
Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We spent 4 nights at B Resort in a Stunning Deluxe King room on the 12th floor and it was OUTSTANDING. Our room was spacious, spotless and quiet with a great view of Downtown Disney and the surrounding city and lakes from floor to ceiling windows, especially beautiful at night. The room décor is beautiful and modern as this property was rebranded and fully renovated in 2014. The bed was dreamy comfortable with nice crisp bed linens and we had a loveseat sitting area, a working desk and chair as well as a mini fridge to use for personal drinks and snacks. They provide several bottles of drinking water free of charge each day, which is a nice touch of customer service. No coffee pot… We used room service; also excellent. The bathroom was huge with a large walk-in shower; quality bath towels and Aveda bath products were plentiful. Housekeeping was excellent as our room was refreshed perfectly each day. We did not use the pool but it looked clean and well tended. Every employee we encountered where extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful, especially the Valets and Bell staff; they were super. The Concierge gave us a great restaurant tip for excellent reasonably priced dining (Orlando Ale House).

The elevators are unusually slow. We got to the point that we would hit both the regular elevators and the scenic glass elevator and stand in the middle of the hallway and run to the one that opened first. We noticed other guests doing this as well and most of us had good laughs about it. We found the Internet to be a little sluggish as well.

We purchased our Disney World tickets at the official Disney Store in the hotel lobby and those employees were also stellar. Note that the B Resort will also sell you tickets but they add a handling fee… There is a free shuttle (tips appreciated) that runs to and from all 4 Disney parks throughout all hours of park operation. It comes to the hotel around every 30 minutes or so. Only once at park closing time was the shuttle full and standing room only. It’s a long way to the parks – takes about 20+ minutes and makes a few stops but you get out of the $17 per day parking fee that Disney charges and you don’t have to fight the traffic. The hotel location is excellent for all things Disney. The hotel charges guests $16 to self-park and there is a $20 Resort Fee per night. They offer laundry facilities at $8 for wash/dry.

We were on a month long road trip of 12 cities in 5 states and this property was one of our favorites. It was also a great value due to great price point. We were completely pleased with this hotel choice. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: I prefer the Tower rooms for the views. Poolside rooms look fun but probably lack peace and quiet.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Northfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Traveled with a group of 8 ( 4 couples ) our stay at this location was superior, cleanliness of the lobby, floors and our room were very impressive. The staff was fab., very eager to help accommodate us with special requests. ordered breakfast room service twice, very pricey, twice was all my budget could handle. the poolside bar and lounging area was wonderful. would definitely recommend to others who may not be familiar with this LBV property

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I cannot tell you how wonderful our experience and stay was at B resort BUT I'm gonna try!!!! I was hesitant because I do not like modern decor so I did not think that it would have a welcoming feeling at all but boy was I wrong!!! As soon as I open the doors to go into the lobby I was hit with wow this is so cool and the gentleman that checked me in was literally happy that we had arrived even though we had not had reservations we just drove up! I was so pleasantly surprised that they had two beautiful self serve containers with the little spouts One was filled with ice water and the other was filled with lemonade with real lemon slices in it!!! I knew that as soon as my children stepped foot in that they would have to experience that get some thing to drink ! It was so cute!
I asked the gentleman to please please give me the best room that he possibly could sense it was only going to be a one night stay and man he knocked it out of the park !!! He gave us a ground floor room right next to the pool with our own private patio !!! The patio had furniture with cushions on it and the view around the pool is overly outstanding with all the palm trees and incredible grooming of all of the vegetation ! It really was jaw-dropping ! We explored the hotel around the lobby and the buffet restaurant was absolutely stunning even though dinner was over and it was just drinks it was just so much fun to sit in there with our children they even got to sit in the whole time he tried while we took pictures of them inside the restaurant ! Now to our hotel room..... For me to tell you that it was spotless is an understatement this is the very first hotel ever that I felt comfortable enough to lay on the outside of the bed on top of the comforter !!!! It was decorated nicely and I just was so pleasantly surprised that the little soaps and shampoos that you get were AVEDA brand !!!! I've never known that they that make small samples for hotels to give to their guests but it was the icing on the cake for me !!!!!! I loved every minute of being at his hotel from the very beginning to the very end and I absolutely cannot wait for us to go back and I will be planning a trip just so we could stay at this hotel again !!!!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Sunrise, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

It was amazing. The room was clean, spacious, and the bathroom was exquisite!!! I loved the lobby and the amenities. The elevators worked perfectly and the staff was friendly and amazing. Self-parking was super easy, and everything is in walking distance. Awesome hotel. 5 stars all the way...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Baldwinsville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Wonderful service! Pleasant experience! wonderful hotel!! Everyone here is truly customer friendly!! The rooms are pleasant and the pool is magnificent!! It is walking distance to Downtown Disney. Just a beautiful surrounding and very close to outlets. It is only a short distance to a huge mall!! The very best part was the pool and it's easy access! I also got my nails done here. The whole experience was wonderful! Thank you everyone!?

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Deetee2015:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your return visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I am very happy to read your visit was very pleasant and enjoyable.
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Have a nice week.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

My family and I stayed 5 days. The Hotel is well kept and very clean. The staff there is very accommodating. We had an issue with an inappropriate guest and the Manager Keith Wolling was extremely helpful. He responded to my phone call within 15 minutes and was very professional. He even followed up with me the following day. If you are looking for a family friendly resort this is it. My kids who are 2&6 had a great time. We will definitely be visiting the B hotel again. Great place to stay!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear ZoeNicole7:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent 5 day visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I am glad my team and I were at your service.

Have a nice week.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!