“Short Business Trip - Great Location, Staff and Accommodations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #91 of 329 Hotels in Orlando
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Short Business Trip - Great Location, Staff and Accommodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

In town for 3 Nights on Business. Free WiFi made staying connected easy and affordable! Rooms were spacious and if you are on the higher floors you have an amazing view - If you are on Downtown Disney Side - you can even catch the fireworks displays from Disney parks - on clear nights. Staff was amazing, friendly and so helpful - from valets/bellman/front desk/housekeeping/room service and folks at the restaurant - very pleasant and refreshing! If your hungry - check out AmericanQ located in the lobby. Delicious Food (Breakfast/lunch/dinner)- Friendly Staff (ask for Karoll) and for us "baby boomers" great music!! Have to stay this newly renovated property is a refreshing change from the former Royal Plaza property. Definately will come back - and bring family next time!!

Room Tip: The "Pickup" is the properties grab and go snack shop. Gals working the coffee shop make...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel was beautiful and we loved it! The employees, the food, the customer service...FIVE STARS!!! My kids and I found ourselves trying to come up with B words during our whole stay! It was so funny! And after informing the desk that it was my six year old's birthday, they brought him a cake!!! What hotel does that!!! We were blown away.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This is the former Royal Plaza hotel by downtown Disney. Arrival and check in expedious and pleasant thanks to Darlene in the front desk, room ready around 12 noon. Upon arrival to the room 246 we found it hot and not able to drop the temperature, an engineer was called and said all was well( first lie). Went WDW returned late and tired went to sleep and it was hot the AC malfunctioned all night ( it was hot). Next day reported the issue and again Darlene contacted the AC crew ( a MR Parra) and reported all well with AC ( second lie) went to the parks and upon return to the room again the same issue. At this point called front desk , another AC crew with no results. We were about to check out. Discussed issue with MR Martinez manager( very helpful) and another room was assigned for that night. My problem was the constant lying.

Room Tip: Please do check your AC
Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed here for the first time for my birthday. Played golf at Lake Buena Vista Golf course during the day and had dinner at Raglan Road Irish restaurant in Downtown Disney that night. This hotel is the old Royal Plaza and has gone through a total re-model. Rooms were very clean, bathrooms clean and very modern and the beds were some of the best I've ever slept on in a hotel. Hotel is about a 10-15 minute walk to Downtown Disney or buses are available every 20 -30 minutes to take you there. The only negative I could say and I don't know if this is the fault of the hotel or the site I booked the hotel through, but there is a $16 parking fee and a $20 resort tax that were not included in the price shown on the site. I would recommend calling the hotel first and seeing if they can match the site price, had I done this I would have found out that because it was my birthday they would have given me the room for another night for $1. This is a great on-site Disney property run by a second party. The hotel is located on the edge of Disney property very close to I-4 so if you are planning to visit other Orlando attractions it is a great place to stay with all of the Disney extras.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Downtown Disney, beautiful at night!
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I came to B Resort and Spa for a family wedding. Upon my quick check in, I was pleasantly greeted by Keisha. She was extremely knowledgeable about the area for entertainment, Disney attractions, and shopping. I was sharing a room with my sister who arrived after midnight. Keisha went out of her way to help us with getting food at that late hour! Andrew, who was the late night front desk services, was always alert and attentive. His presence assured the security of guests through out the late night early morning.

When arriving to my room, it was spacious,clean with modern contemporary design. Wow, what an amazing view of downtown Disney!! I was able to see the fireworks from my balcony. The bed was very comfortable with many pillows to choose from. Hair driers and Aveda products in the bathroom.

The hotel amenities is what truly makes this resort so relaxing. With the Aveda spa and pool. It is nice to take a break from the fast pace of Disney to the tranquil spa.
Baty, the poolside server/ bartender, came to us an asked, if we needed anything without even getting up! Excellent service. They also offered poolside live music entertainment.

Nadeen, was our room attendant. On Saturday morning she knocked to clean our room. We were not ready to leave at that time. However, when I returned later that day, our room was cleaned to perfection.

Overall, B Resort & Spa has it all, location to Disney, relaxation and with a willing staff that is more than happy to help. I will be back again!

Anita S.

Dear Michael/Anita S:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I do appreciate your feedback. It is great to read the nice comments on the resort amenities as well as the friendly staff throughout the hotel. I will pass along your feedback to the team.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed here for a few days, non Disney related. I found the property to be very clean, updated and pleasant. The rooms were well appointed, large and very new and updated. The food at the restaurant was good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bartenders and wait staff were friendly and punctual. If I had a complaint (minor) is the pool bar staff seemed a bit overwhelmed with the number of the patrons waiting for a drink. I'd stay here again for both business and pleasure.

Dear Otterman11:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I do appreciate your feedback. It is great to read the nice comments on the resort amenities and friendly staff as I will pass along your feedback. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team on the pool service for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We found a great deal on Mousesavers.com, so we decided to give B Resort and Spa a try -- SO glad we did. The price couldn't be beat; the room was spacious and immaculately clean; we could watch the nightly fireworks from our room on the 15th floor; the breakfast buffet was generous and tasty; and the location was very convenient to the Disney properties. It was about a 10 minute walk to Downtown Disney. If you are feeling adventurous, a 15-minute walk in the other direction takes you to a strip mall with a variety of restaurants (high-end seafood, inexpensive chains, etc). The shuttle service was convenient, but it does take a while to get to the Disney properties because the bus stops at a number of hotels and parks (Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon, MK, etc.). Finally, Stephanie at the spa gave me an excellent massage. While we did not experience any problems with our room, a few other guests we talked to mentioned that the A/C was not working well in their rooms and they were hot.

This place is a gem. I would return in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Try to book a park view room on an upper floor to watch the nightly fireworks.
Dear kauainut:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I am very happy to see you booked your reservation with the “mousesavers” special. Again, thank you for the nice comments on the resort amenities as well as Stephanie from the Spa. I will pass along your feedback. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Have a great weekend.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!