“Incredible experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #92 of 328 Hotels in Orlando
Rochester, New York
“Incredible experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I came to B Resort and Spa for a family wedding. Upon my quick check in, I was pleasantly greeted by Keisha. She was extremely knowledgeable about the area for entertainment, Disney attractions, and shopping. I was sharing a room with my sister who arrived after midnight. Keisha went out of her way to help us with getting food at that late hour! Andrew, who was the late night front desk services, was always alert and attentive. His presence assured the security of guests through out the late night early morning.

When arriving to my room, it was spacious,clean with modern contemporary design. Wow, what an amazing view of downtown Disney!! I was able to see the fireworks from my balcony. The bed was very comfortable with many pillows to choose from. Hair driers and Aveda products in the bathroom.

The hotel amenities is what truly makes this resort so relaxing. With the Aveda spa and pool. It is nice to take a break from the fast pace of Disney to the tranquil spa.
Baty, the poolside server/ bartender, came to us an asked, if we needed anything without even getting up! Excellent service. They also offered poolside live music entertainment.

Nadeen, was our room attendant. On Saturday morning she knocked to clean our room. We were not ready to leave at that time. However, when I returned later that day, our room was cleaned to perfection.

Overall, B Resort & Spa has it all, location to Disney, relaxation and with a willing staff that is more than happy to help. I will be back again!

Anita S.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
  • Polish first
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed here for a few days, non Disney related. I found the property to be very clean, updated and pleasant. The rooms were well appointed, large and very new and updated. The food at the restaurant was good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bartenders and wait staff were friendly and punctual. If I had a complaint (minor) is the pool bar staff seemed a bit overwhelmed with the number of the patrons waiting for a drink. I'd stay here again for both business and pleasure.

Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We found a great deal on Mousesavers.com, so we decided to give B Resort and Spa a try -- SO glad we did. The price couldn't be beat; the room was spacious and immaculately clean; we could watch the nightly fireworks from our room on the 15th floor; the breakfast buffet was generous and tasty; and the location was very convenient to the Disney properties. It was about a 10 minute walk to Downtown Disney. If you are feeling adventurous, a 15-minute walk in the other direction takes you to a strip mall with a variety of restaurants (high-end seafood, inexpensive chains, etc). The shuttle service was convenient, but it does take a while to get to the Disney properties because the bus stops at a number of hotels and parks (Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon, MK, etc.). Finally, Stephanie at the spa gave me an excellent massage. While we did not experience any problems with our room, a few other guests we talked to mentioned that the A/C was not working well in their rooms and they were hot.

This place is a gem. I would return in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Try to book a park view room on an upper floor to watch the nightly fireworks.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel is in a fantastic location. 15 minute walk to Downtown Disney and TONS of busses to and from the parks. We checked in Sunday May 10, 2015 and stayed until Thursday May 14. The hotel was SUPER clean and smelled great. The front desk staff (and everyone else we encountered) were friendly and very helpful. The pool was nice although it could use a good scrub and vacuum. We ate at the all you can eat BBQ restaurant inside and the food and service was AMAZING! Also, great drinks at a reasonable price at the pool side bar. We had a 1st floor poolside room with "private cabana" which turns out is a personal fenced off patio with some furniture, not really private but a great place to chill before/after a swim. The room was a nice size and tastefully modern and the bed was heaven. There was also a large flat screen TV in the room, but we never turned it on (it was 97 and sunny 15 minutes from the most magical place on earth, why would you?). Also, very quiet! Didn't realize until day 3 there were people with kids on either side of us the whole time, also a group of "furries" was in the suite 3 rooms down and didn't hear a peep! This hotel is most definitely on my short list for my next Disney/Orlando visit!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Mathew W:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. it is great to read the nice feedback on the resort, amenities and overall friendly service team. Than your for the comments on the “super” clean hotel as well as the nice feedback on the food and service in American Q. . I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The B Resort in Orlando was perfect from check in to check out. The rooms were clean, cool and comfortable. The beds were perfect as well. The service was exceptional as time and again every member of the staff/team went the distance to make sure our needs and wants were met. The food was just what the menu promised, and was so good we ended up having all our meals for 3 days on site. (Despite the many choices near by) Tommy and Pedro were our waiters and were efficient and friendly without being overbearing. The pool and court yard were my favorite part of my trip as I was able to relax and swim in a resort setting. The only thing bad about this stay was it was too short.

Room Tip: All were good
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Joe T:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. it is great to read the nice feedback on the resort, amenities and your overall experience for dinner in American Q. I will pass along your feedback to both Tommy and Pedro from American Q. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know. I am glad you enjoyed the pool and was able to relax on this visit.

Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Valet was convenient and super nice helping me with all my stuff for the wedding. Check in was quick and easy and very helpful in all the questions I had. Room was super clean and awesome, very trendy without the over pricing. Made our weekend that much more special.

Room Tip: Tower has Better Views for romance, But Pool side was great for family and friends (I've had bot...
Dear Ed W:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. it is great to read the nice feedback on the resort and amenities. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Valrico, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Second time there and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I visit Orlando often and I was having a hard time finding a decent place to stay. I think I may have finally found it. Please keep up the good work!

The issue with most of the hotels in Orlando is overusage and not enough maintanence (specifically the Bathrooms). Your rooms smelled great and the Bathroom was very clean. Usually when I am out I get home sick after a while, this is one of the few times that I did not want to leave.

BTW I love the floor to ceiling windows.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear JoseV:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your “second” visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. it is great to read the nice feedback on the resort and amenities. I am glad you were not “homesick” and did not want to leave. I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!