“A perfect getaway!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #94 of 328 Hotels in Orlando
“A perfect getaway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The B Resort in Orlando was perfect from check in to check out. The rooms were clean, cool and comfortable. The beds were perfect as well. The service was exceptional as time and again every member of the staff/team went the distance to make sure our needs and wants were met. The food was just what the menu promised, and was so good we ended up having all our meals for 3 days on site. (Despite the many choices near by) Tommy and Pedro were our waiters and were efficient and friendly without being overbearing. The pool and court yard were my favorite part of my trip as I was able to relax and swim in a resort setting. The only thing bad about this stay was it was too short.

Room Tip: All were good
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
  • Polish first
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Valet was convenient and super nice helping me with all my stuff for the wedding. Check in was quick and easy and very helpful in all the questions I had. Room was super clean and awesome, very trendy without the over pricing. Made our weekend that much more special.

Room Tip: Tower has Better Views for romance, But Pool side was great for family and friends (I've had bot...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Valrico, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Second time there and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I visit Orlando often and I was having a hard time finding a decent place to stay. I think I may have finally found it. Please keep up the good work!

The issue with most of the hotels in Orlando is overusage and not enough maintanence (specifically the Bathrooms). Your rooms smelled great and the Bathroom was very clean. Usually when I am out I get home sick after a while, this is one of the few times that I did not want to leave.

BTW I love the floor to ceiling windows.

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My husband and I stayed for a long weekend over the Memorial Day Holiday. After traveling all day, we arrived around 11pm. Even though the hour was late, we were greeted right away at the front door by the valet. The front desk staff also gave us a warm welcome and were very knowledgeable about the area and happy to answer any questions we had. Our first impression was one of "wow". It's not often you see unique decorations and colorful paintings in a hotel. Unless its a smaller boutique hotel.

We were lucky enough to get a room overlooking the lake and disney. It was spacious and very, very clean (important to me). Something unique, that I have not seen before was "Benson" the frog. He kept watch on our bed for us. It's a great way to give back to the environment in a fun way (proceeds of the stuffed animal go to save the local frogs). The bed itself was really comfortable and we had plenty of pillows (usually one of my gripes that hotels can be stingy-but not here). I also really appreciated that housekeeping was flexible. One morning we were still in the room when they came to clean. We asked her to come back later. And, she did! I've been to many a hotel that once you turn housekeeping away, they don't come back until the next day. Housekeeping even called later in the day, to make sure the room was taken care of. Great attention to detail.

We also ate at the Q Restaurant. The breakfast buffet had a huge variety of options to choose from. At lunch the Guacamole dip is worth getting. The pool bar was really convenient, especially since we spent 2 afternoon's there. Overall, prices were affordable, especially compared to other hotels in the area.

Two different nights the Concierge gave us recommendations for dinner that were spot-on for our group. Tip: if you are eating in Disney leave plenty of time to get there in Friday or Saturday evenings if by shuttle or car. Traffic can be heavy. Or walk it.

Overall, I would definitely recommend the B Resort. I liked that the hotel had "personality" and many of the extra touches are things that you would normally find at a much more expensive brand. Can't wait to B back.

Room Tip: Want a view? Go for the tower. Kids & plan to be around the pool all day? Get a poolside room-th...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Beautiful resort, great staff, they could not do enough for you. Very friendly and accommodating for your every need.
From the moment you pull up to your checkout everyone goes above and beyond.
Great location and convient to all the Orlando Disney Activities.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Bradenton, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

It was a very interesting experience. The valets were terrific. The lobby was unique and not a great way. There were only 2 front desks clerks with a long check in line and all I had to do was get the key left for me by my husband. Took waaaaay too long. Throughout the weekend there were problems with the elevators. So bad in fact the staff took pity on us and encouraged the use of the freight elevator.

The room was fine except for the net curtains. There were also black out shades but I woke up every morning between 6:30 and 6:45 AM due to light intrusion. The bathroom was fine but no tub. If I wanted just to shower I would have join the armed forces.

As it was a business trip for my husband I did participate in happy hour receptions. Food was good (I recommend the swine candy) and drink service good. On Mother's Day every woman was offered sparkling apple cider in a very hipster plastic flute.

Room Tip: If all the rooms have the same type of curtains, get a room that faces west if you are light sensiti...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Yulee, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I recently visited this hotel as an add on to our Disney vacation. We had booked a Disney resort for Sunday night through the next Saturday, but decided we wanted to come down a little earlier on on Friday, which was my birthday. We had seen the B Resort had been recently renovated and as frequent Disney visitors were curious to see if it was some place we would want to stay if we were going to stay off property. They also had a good birthday deal, If you check in on your birthday, you get a second night for $1.00 and a free drink. That was perfect for us since we were checking in at a Disney hotel on Sunday, so for us it was a good value. We got the poolside cabana room. I have to say, I was a little dissapointed. Our room did have the patio, but I would call it a stretch to say it was pool side. We were off to the side and couldn't even see the pool. We could hear it though, along with all the traffic noise from I-4. The room was very nice. I like the modern amenities and the Aveda products. Another small complaint I have is that we were there for a romantic getaway (no kids) and we had bunk beds in our room. When we checked in, there were no other rooms ready and we were ready to start our vacation, so we took it, but it does kind of ruin the vibe. Just beware that if you choose this kind of room, you may have no view and bunk beds. The next morning, it took a long time for the sun to even start to get to our cabana, and it wasn't very private as everyone with a balcony above you is looking right down on you trying to sunbath. We decided to go to Downtown Disney for lunch and shopping instead of our plan to hang out in our "pool side cabana". On to the positives, we were a nice walking distance to Downtown Disney. We went both Friday night and all day on Saturday. They do have a restaurant and bar at the hotel. We didn't eat at the buffet, but we did order a cheese burger at the bar and it was very good. We also ate breakfast at the little convience store/snackbar. It was nice to have on site. Overall I would stay here again. I wouldn't choose the same kind of room it's not worth it. If you are staying here to go to the parks and be gone most of the day, it's a nice value and alternative to pricier Disney properties.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!