“I tell you what, we had a great stay at the B Resort.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #90 of 328 Hotels in Orlando
Salt Lake City
“I tell you what, we had a great stay at the B Resort.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Everything about the stay from booking to checking out was handled with courtesy and professionalism. The accomodations were top notch. The architecture of the building itself was pleasing, not just another hotel. The layout of the rooms was very well done. I was very impressed with that resort.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Polish first
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed at B Resort for a conference. Decor is VERY white and stark and modern, but to me it said "clean and new" which I like. Room was large and well appointed. Valet and Front Desk staff very personable and service-focused. Servers in the restaurants were hugely helpful and accommodating. All staff were very friendly and operated with high standards. Food was good. Hotel is walking distance to Downtown Disney and you can see the fireworks from rooms on the upper floors facing the appropriate direction. Over all a great experience (and the free wifi was a bonus!).

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Dear Pchute:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read all the nice comments on the resort and amenities. I am very happy you made note that you had a great visit.
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I can't say enough about our stay at the B Resort & Spa. From the Valet, Front Desk, maintenance, Pick up Store, house keeping, Spa they have the greatest Customer Service! We are planning our next Stay.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Phyllis:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback and the nice comments on our team.

Ottawa, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel is in a great location near the Disney properties and walking distance from downtown Disney. The hotel itself is bright and fresh when you walk through the door, but, as well, stark and cold in its decor. The air conditioning in the lobby and conference rooms was frigid. Upstairs in the guest rooms it was not working well at all. When I asked my colleagues at our conference if theirs was better, I found out that it was the same for the rest of the group and they had called to the front desk numerous times to see if it could be adjusted.

For us, the engineer came in the afternoon promising to fix it. When we got back to our room it was even worse. We called downstairs 3 times until someone would come and again nothing made a difference. One of the 3 elevators consistently broke down so having 2 elevators for a high rise hotel wasn't acceptable. We often had to wait 15 - 20 minutes for an elevator to come and get us downstairs.

The restaurant is cute in its design and the servers were fabulous. The food, however wasn't. The breakfast buffet had quite a few selections so was pretty good but the meals in the menu for dinner weren't up to par.

We would not return to this property again.

Room Tip: Make sure not to get a room near the elevators. The ice machine is so loud you can't hear yourse...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Dear abetter1:
Thank you for taking the time to post on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Rest assured based on your feedback, we did not live up to your or my expectations relating to your overall ac operation in your guest room – this is not our standard and I will address the timeliness and follow-up by my team. My apologies! As it relates to the public area temperatures – with larger groups we monitor with the group leader to make sure the overall temperature is acceptable. If any adjustments are made, we work closely with the contact I am sorry about the one elevator being down, our focus is to address and follow-up timely, but at times the repair does take longer than expected. I am very sorry about that. Thank you for the nice comments on your breakfast experience but I will review your dinner feedback.
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Had an enjoyable stay at b resort for 5 nights during our visits to all 4 Disney worlds. Room is clean and nice with my girl loving the plushie frog in the room. A few inconveniences I find, (1) not many food outlets with the nearest probably about 10-15min walk, (2) no appliances for preparing hot water for toddlers' formula milk but u could get it from the pickup, (3) charged for food at pickup which we did not incur (seems like it has happened before from the earlier review). Besides these, the resort is generally nice with additional plus point, nice American style BBQ buffet at americanq (the meat and sauces are great).

Stayed May 2015
Dear Venussnow:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. it is nice to read all the nice comments on the resort from your 5 night stay – thank you!

Port Townsend, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Booked through Travelzoo. Thought I got a pretty good rate but with the resort fee was tacked on it didn't feel so special. My "special Travelzoo deal" of a $30 daily spa credit wasn't utilized as we were at the Disney Resorts for two full days. Never used the pool. The staff was always friendly and helpful. We really appreciated their luggage storage and car parking after checkout time since we were at Disney until well after the dinner hour on the day we checked out. Beds were comfy, bathroom spacious, A/C kept the room comfortable, however the fan was noisy to listen to all night. We had a sliding glass door out to a balcony that could have sat a couple of small chairs - though the door only opened the width of a fist. Guess some guest ruined it for all of the rest of us and we must be protected.

The Pickup store near the pool made excellent lattes each morning. The American Q restaurant was expensive and my husband's chicken dinner was dry and tough, Mac and Cheese was bland and overall felt a bit high pressure on the sales side. The next night we got take out pizza from Uno Pizzeria and Grill at the Crossroads Shopping Center and it was wonderful.

You can purchase Disney passes in the official store in the lobby for the same price at the Disney gate. The shuttle buses pick up right in front of the hotel - be warned they pick up at several hotels and can be full. We had to stand the entire way to our destination at Epcot. Not easy given all the starts/stops/turns. Plan on at least 30 minutes to get to the parks and possibly longer as there is much traffic and road construction. As close as this area seems to be to the parks, I was surprised how long it took to get there and back.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Dear flaymingyon:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. it is nice to read all the nice comments on the resort amenities on the Travel Zoo promotion you utilized as well the friendly and helpful staff you encountered. I will follow-up on your comments on the food quality in our American Q restaurant. As it relates to the shuttle buses – this is a popular service for the Resort as it is very popular amenity..

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Hotel was very clean. Have complete amenities. Except for the toothbrush and toothpaste which we have to call the front desk always. Had a coffee shop which serves great banana muffin and croissants. Has a national rental counter, a Disney shop and a restaurant. Really need to eat out of the hotel as it has only one restaurant. But overall our stay was great and very comfortable. Will definitely go back again.

Room Tip: Ask for the view of the pool
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Dear Butch D:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. it is great to read all the nice comments on the resort amenities and comfortable visit you enjoyed – thank you!

Have a great weekend.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!