“Good experience. Great Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #89 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Rochester, Minnesota
“Good experience. Great Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Our overall experience was great! The customer services was excellent, however the hotel room bathroom could have used some TLC. We enjoye the pool bar and the indoor resturant as well. We were impressed by the pool area. Very welcoming and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
  • Polish first
Columbus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed here for a Disney race. The hotel was in impeccable shape and the staff was extremely friendly and professional. We got a pool side room with bunk beds and cabana, which of course my kids loved.

The water for the shower was not all that hot, even with it turned all the way to hot. One thing that kind of perturbed me was all the add on fees. I come to expect some of this by staying on Disney property, but these fees accounted for additional 37% of the room rate we recieved. Even with these fees, it was worth the price.

Overall a very nice hotel within a 10 minute walk to downtow Disney. We would definitely stay here again, even though the decor was not to my liking, too modern.

Room Tip: The room with the bunk beds albeit cool for the kids, was quite smaller than normal hotel room.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Stephen S:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. it is great to see that our staff stepped up and was very friendly and professional on your visit. I will share your feedback with the team. As it relates to the resort fee and parking – we do run many “specials” through the year that waive these fees so please watch for them.
I will address the hot water issue in your room for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Enjoy the week!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Me and my daughter were here for the cheer summit so we were already pumped up ,walked up to the check in counter and the very nice girl said Mr Mcgee you just won the lottery I thought she was kidding she said no you just got a upgrade we said awesome and guess what it is the presidential suite the biggest room we have that was me and my daughters icing on the cake to a awesome long weekend I'll be back

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The decor throughout the hotel is fabulous. The rooms are nice, most have a sofa sleeper. The fridge is tiny, really only meant for bottled drinks. The curtains let in quite a bit of light. The pool was freezing but the calypso music was fantastic. They have a large chess playing area, which I'd cool. A short walk to Downtown Disney. The hotel also has a bus shuttle to the parks, this can take anywhere from 30 mins to an hour. Make sure to ask from the time schedule. Would stay here again.

Stayed May 2015
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Vwgirl612:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I am very happy to read you had a fabulous visit – thank you!
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Have a nice week!
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel for only 2 nights with my husband after a conference at another property in Florida. Location is decent, close to vineland outlets and about 10 minute walk to restaurants. Pool is nice, lobby is nice and modern, however, hallways around rooms look tired and motel-like. the room was ok, newly renovated, however you could tell is was an older hotel. we were also given a room on the second floor overlooking the parking lot and hiway and we paid $200.00 Canadian a night ( including resort fee) which wasn't cheap. Most staff was very friendly to us, except one girl with very pronounced blue eyeshadow that was very cold when I asked about buses/other transportation other than cabs.
We wanted to go to disney and took the shuttle which was supposed to arrive every 30 minutes - shuttle is ureliable. We went down at 9:40 am for the 10 am bus and at 10:20 a bus finally came going to animal kingdom/epcot, we got on this bus as we were tired of waiting and heard one lady say she was there for about an hour. Leaving Disney at night ( Magic Kingdom) we could not find our bus, we walked all aorund looking for the shuttle as a bus taking a group of school kids was in its "usual" spot. once the bus with school kids left, we saw the shuttle just drive right by the stop, empty and there were several people waiting. We wound up just taking a cab for $21.00 including a $2.00 tip - was worth every penny not to wait for the next bus! The shuttle however is shared by about 3 hotels so can't blame it all on the B.
This hotel is ok and would recommend IF you got a good deal on it ( I feel I paid far too much for what it was).

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view, especially if you get a room on floors 1 and 2.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Jhill1984:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I am very happy to read you would recommend the resort and the overall team was very friendly – thank you! I will follow-up with the transportation company and the agent that was a bit “cold” to you – this is not our standard and I will address it acordingly. My apologies!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My wife and I booked this hotel through Virgin holidays, and to be fair we looked at the good reviews on trip advisor before booking.
We have just returned from a two week stay at the hotel, so possibly have more experience of the hotel than some reviewers who only stay a couple of nights.
On arrival at the hotel you drive into a very large covered entrance, where valet parking is available. The parking staff were also polite and smiling even though we did not use the valet parking facility. They had iced bottles of water available to guests on hand, which was a pleasant surprise when you have just arrived at the hotel.
Upon entry to the foyer I would wholly agree with most other reviewers, that the reception and lobby are very impressive , clean and bright.
The reception staff were helpful and we had been allocated the type of room we had requested in the position we had requested, so full marks there. Please note that a parking? resort fee does apply to guests it seems to vary from customer to customer, however we had obtained confirmation from Virgin that the fees were waived for us. Otherwise I think we would have been paying a reduced daily rate of $6.00, but I believe this figure can be as high as $15. Which seems like a lot of money to park your car.
You will be told that it pays for other things around the hotel, i.e.: transport to the parks etc.
We took the elevator to our room which was quite clean, however the the prices of the confectionary available in the room were perhaps a forewarning of things to come...
The facility within the room were good, with the exception of no coffee making facility.
I have stayed in many many hotels, some very budget and some very expensive, however I have never stayed in a room with no facility to make a hot drink ??
It was quite strange and inconvenient.
Coffee and tea was served in the hotel restaurant from 6.30am until 11.00am but it was certainly not as convenient as being able to make it in the room.
Housekeeping were very good and always replaced shampoos and soaps on a daily basis. They seemed to come in the room quite early, but I suppose it just depends where you are on their rota.
We were on a high floor facing Downtown Disney, so the view was great, I would however say that anyone looking for a quiet room, does not request a room around the pool area, as the quite load music playing all day , would have driven me mad.The wifi was very intermittent.
We tries the BBQ restaurant, which is very impressive to look at, however it has an incredibly limited menu, You either dine from the buffet menu which from memory was about $35 per person or order from a very limited menu. We both ordered Burgers, approx $19 each,which were very dry with no flavour , However the biggest shock was the price of a small beer at $10.
It is a pity as we would have liked to have used the restaurant more, but the price and quality put us off.
This leads me nicely onto perhaps the real reason why I have only given the hotel four stars, and that is this hotel is really a conference hotel, they are charging high prices for parking/food and Drink ( even a small chocolate bar was $2.50 in the shop).
If I were on a conference and only staying a couple of nights then I would put up with it, but when I am staying with my wife for two weeks the cost could soon run up.
Being a conference hotel we got a conference, it was a huge one and I can only surmise that at one stage we had several hundred teenagers using the hotel facilities, being looked after by teachers.....
They had a party in the corridors at night and went on often into the small hours.
We also had a wedding convention, with absolutely nowhere to park, we had to complain to the valet parking guys and they squeezed us into one of their spots.
The lifts at times were very slow, and we ended up using the service elevators.
The pool area was pleasant, however due to the height of the hotel a very large section of the sunbathing and pool area is in shade from about 2.00 pm onwards so you find yourself all squeezing into a small area that is not in shade. At about this time the pool bar seems to be shut up and just some cold water left out for sunbathers? Could not quite understand why.
The gym is OK and has enough equipment for a light workout. The highlight of the hotel was the gentleman who greeted us most mornings at reception when we were on our way to the gym. I think his name was Andrew, what a nice chap, and an absolute credit to the hotel.
Overall we enjoyed our stay as the location was great and the rooms were a nice size and for the most part well equipped.
We would stay again, however next time we would know what to expect with regards to the shortcomings.
Thanks to the staff for a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Higher floor facing away from the I4
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Nickthedent:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I would like to thank you on the thorough review of the Resort in follow-up to your 2 week visit. You did note you had a very pleasant stay. As you booked through Virgin Holidays from the UK – this “special” package does include waived parking and resort fees. Thank you for the nice comments on the valet and overnight desk team as I will share this feedback with the them. I am very happy to read our housekeeping team looked after you on this visit. As it relates to our restaurant – American Q, if you love BBQ then this is the place to be for dinner. Coffee service is available daily in our restaurant from 6:30AM to 11AM – which is part of our B Social program. One note to add on our pricing, it is very competitive to the market. We are a lifestyle hotel close to Downtown Disney resort area which is very beneficial to the discerning traveler.

Have a good week.
Boise, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I recently stayed at the B Resort with several high school students from around the United States. The staff at the B Resort were so friendly, accommodating and patient with everyone.
The B Resort was always clean, smelled good and the rooms were always clean, beds made, fresh towels whenever I returned to my room. It was always nice to come back to rest in a nice clean room.
The staff from the front desk to housekeeping were very friendly and anything I needed they made sure I had it in a timely matter. The staff even brought up numerous registration boxes and materials to my room so I could work on them in my beautiful comfortable room.
I plan to return when we have another conference or family vacation.

Room Tip: Any room was a nice room with a wonderful view
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Shauna W:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I do appreciate the nice comments on the Resort and amenities. I have shared your feedback to the team about how friendly and accommodating they were. Thank you for recommending the Resort.
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!