“A four days stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #86 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
“A four days stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stay for four night. I had beautiful team park body massage and facial, mi husband had pedcuire at Aveda property. View in back stunning.rooms very very spacious and very clean. Only issue was on four floor the employee was walking back and fourth slamming door. Overall great to spend the weekend.

Room Tip: Will return to b resort again. Great eat out restaurant 10 mins walk to crossroads shopping center
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Shondell N:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is very nice to read all the nice comments on the resort and amenities. Rest assured, I will address the noise on the 4th floor with the team. My apologies!
I will review all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
  • Polish first
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is a very nice hotel near Downtown Disney. I was able to walk over there to shop and eat. The room was really nice. I liked the design and LOVED the Aveda bath products! The little frog was super cute, too! You can buy your Disney tickets at the little shop in the lobby. Note - you do have to pay for parking and there was not included breakfast. (These items were a little unclear to me before I arrived.)

Two minor hiccups in my stay - there were no rooms available with a view of the fireworks so I faced the freeway and it took over an hour for the shuttle to get back after a long day at Epcot. (I know the hotel can't control the shuttles, but that was a challenge of staying off property.) I would recommend this hotel if you want to be near the action, but not quite in the center of it!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear SuzB0203:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read the nice comments on the resort and amenities. I do appreciuate the feedback as you will recommned the resort.
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The B Resort was nice but it has its downfalls.

What I liked: convenient location, clean room, modern looking and spacious room, free shuttle to the parks, and we could see the park fireworks from our room.

What I didn't like: the bed was too hard in my opinion, this is one of the things that makes or breaks a hotel, comfortable bedding. The pillows were no better. So needless to say both my boyfriend and I didn't have a good night sleep during our stay. The "resort" only had one pool, many in the Disney area have 2+ pools, the water was freezing in the pool. There was not much entertainment outside from the pool such as a game room. We utilized the shuttle to the parks one day; getting to the park was a breeze, coming back was a different story....we were out of the park by 9:20, the shuttle didn't arrive until 10:00 pm and then it took another hour to make it back to the hotel so we left the park at 9:20 and didn't make it back to the hotel until 11:00...People were complaining if the driver had gotten lost.

Back at the hotel there was only 1 elevator working. We also had issues with the air conditioner in our room and had to call to have it fixed, which they did promptly only to have the issue happen again the next day.

All in all the hotel was ok. Not sure if we would come back again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Marivi14:

Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Rest assured based on your feedback, we did not live up to your or my expectations relating to the timing of the shuttle service from the theme parks. I will follow-up with the transportation company – this is not our standard. My apologies! As it relates to our beds, I will inspect your room as all of our beds are brand new and we receive many compliments from guests. My apologies on the one elevator being down this past weekend, the other 2 were operational, as the board, (part), had to be shipped from another location and the turn-around was Monday. It has been working fine this week since the repair. I do apologize for it being down.
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Have a great day.
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We spent one night at the B Resort enroute to Cocoa Beach last week and enjoyed our stay. The location is perfect for visiting all things Disney and the room has a lot more space for the money. The only complaint was the noise. We had a room facing the Interstate and the seal on the windows was not secure. As a result, we could hear loud traffic noise throughout the stay. I simply turned the A/C up to drown out the noise after notifying the front desk and not getting a remedy. A very nice amenity is the free coffee bar in the dining room--gotta have my Joe in the morning and it was good!

Room Tip: Don't get a room facing the highway
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear gail-r:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. I am very happy to read you enjoyed your visit on the way to Cocoa Beach. I do appreciate the feedback on the highway noise and do apologize for not being able to move your room as we were at full capacity.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I was at B Resort & Spa for a work event. I will return to this property both on a professional level as well as a personal level. The property is amazing! The staff is incredible! I also visited the spa while I was there and had an amazing experience. I love that the property provides Aveda products in the rooms and that the spa is an Aveda spa. Easy walk to Downtown Disney (Disney Springs). Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear PJSMinnesota:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read the nice comments that the Resort is an awesome place to stay with an incredible staff.

Dimondale, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Awesome place. Great alternative to staying at a Disney resort with an affordable price. Very clean and modern. Walking distance to Downtown Disney. Transportation to the Disney Parks was spot on! The room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Room on first floor that walk out to the pool area. Private area right outside the room. Very rela...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear schaferka5:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read the nice comments that the Resort is an awesome place to stay on a visit to Orlando.

Brussels, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed one week in this 4-star hotel and yes, the entrance of the hotel is shiny and white. Our room looked clean as well and than, we saw the bathroom. The bath wasn't clean and there were stains on the floor. After taking a bath, the tub was still not cleaned.
The bottles of shampoo and washing gel were not refilled and one day, we found ourselves with three bottles of conditioner and one bottle of hydrating milk but no shampoo. We even fell without toilet paper...
The waiting time for breakfast is always min. 10minutes, even when the restaurant is half empty. We asked why there was a waiting time with all these empty tables available. They told us that we had to wait for a server and thereby a good service. But we always took the buffet, so the only thing the server did, was filling our glasses ?! Consequence : we took our breakfast outside the hotel. So overall, it was not a 4-star experience for us.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Mieke569:
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Rest assured based on your feedback, we did not live up to your or my expectations relating to the details in our guest room – this is not our standard and has been addressed. My apologies! In follow-up to your comments on the wait and flow of service in the restaurant. To be honest with you, we were a bit short staffed and wanted to make sure the team gave the service expected to all guests, thus the reason to wait prior to be seated. We continue to focus on the best service possible to all of our guests.

Have a great week.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!