“Weekend Stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of B Resort & Spa

You added B Resort & Spa to your Saves list
B Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)   |
Ranked #85 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
“Weekend Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The B Resort was nice but it has its downfalls.

What I liked: convenient location, clean room, modern looking and spacious room, free shuttle to the parks, and we could see the park fireworks from our room.

What I didn't like: the bed was too hard in my opinion, this is one of the things that makes or breaks a hotel, comfortable bedding. The pillows were no better. So needless to say both my boyfriend and I didn't have a good night sleep during our stay. The "resort" only had one pool, many in the Disney area have 2+ pools, the water was freezing in the pool. There was not much entertainment outside from the pool such as a game room. We utilized the shuttle to the parks one day; getting to the park was a breeze, coming back was a different story....we were out of the park by 9:20, the shuttle didn't arrive until 10:00 pm and then it took another hour to make it back to the hotel so we left the park at 9:20 and didn't make it back to the hotel until 11:00...People were complaining if the driver had gotten lost.

Back at the hotel there was only 1 elevator working. We also had issues with the air conditioner in our room and had to call to have it fixed, which they did promptly only to have the issue happen again the next day.

All in all the hotel was ok. Not sure if we would come back again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
  • Polish first
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We spent one night at the B Resort enroute to Cocoa Beach last week and enjoyed our stay. The location is perfect for visiting all things Disney and the room has a lot more space for the money. The only complaint was the noise. We had a room facing the Interstate and the seal on the windows was not secure. As a result, we could hear loud traffic noise throughout the stay. I simply turned the A/C up to drown out the noise after notifying the front desk and not getting a remedy. A very nice amenity is the free coffee bar in the dining room--gotta have my Joe in the morning and it was good!

Room Tip: Don't get a room facing the highway
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was at B Resort & Spa for a work event. I will return to this property both on a professional level as well as a personal level. The property is amazing! The staff is incredible! I also visited the spa while I was there and had an amazing experience. I love that the property provides Aveda products in the rooms and that the spa is an Aveda spa. Easy walk to Downtown Disney (Disney Springs). Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear PJSMinnesota:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read the nice comments that the Resort is an awesome place to stay with an incredible staff.
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team and thank you for letting me know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to “B” of service to you again in the near future.
Dimondale, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Awesome place. Great alternative to staying at a Disney resort with an affordable price. Very clean and modern. Walking distance to Downtown Disney. Transportation to the Disney Parks was spot on! The room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Room on first floor that walk out to the pool area. Private area right outside the room. Very rela...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear schaferka5:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read the nice comments that the Resort is an awesome place to stay on a visit to Orlando.

Brussels, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed one week in this 4-star hotel and yes, the entrance of the hotel is shiny and white. Our room looked clean as well and than, we saw the bathroom. The bath wasn't clean and there were stains on the floor. After taking a bath, the tub was still not cleaned.
The bottles of shampoo and washing gel were not refilled and one day, we found ourselves with three bottles of conditioner and one bottle of hydrating milk but no shampoo. We even fell without toilet paper...
The waiting time for breakfast is always min. 10minutes, even when the restaurant is half empty. We asked why there was a waiting time with all these empty tables available. They told us that we had to wait for a server and thereby a good service. But we always took the buffet, so the only thing the server did, was filling our glasses ?! Consequence : we took our breakfast outside the hotel. So overall, it was not a 4-star experience for us.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Mieke569:
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. Rest assured based on your feedback, we did not live up to your or my expectations relating to the details in our guest room – this is not our standard and has been addressed. My apologies! In follow-up to your comments on the wait and flow of service in the restaurant. To be honest with you, we were a bit short staffed and wanted to make sure the team gave the service expected to all guests, thus the reason to wait prior to be seated. We continue to focus on the best service possible to all of our guests.
I have reviewed all of your comments with my team for follow-up and thank you for letting me know.

Cabot, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed at the B Resort & Spa one night prior to leaving for a Disney Cruise out of Port Canaveral. We wanted to be close to Downtown Disney because we always love going there to shop prior to our Disney vacations. We had heard that the resort had recently undergone a renovation so we wanted to check it out. We were not disappointed to say the least! When we arrived and checked in, the front desk staff was very helpful and were able to give us an upgrade!

When we went back out to unload the car and have our luggage brought to the room, we had the BEST bellman named J.P. who not only was helpful in getting our luggage up to the room, but hung around to answer all of our questions on getting around in the area. He even was willing to share with us many of his personal experiences and tips for making the most of our short time there!

We will definitely plan to stay at this hotel again should the opportunity arise and highly recommend it!

Room Tip: There are several levels of rooms to choose from. From what I could tell, all of them, even the leas...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dear 551daphnem:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read the nice comments on the Resort on this visit prior to your cruise. I would like to thank you for the feedback on JP on our bell/valet team as I will pass along your feedback.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Clean, relaxing, and convenient.. I stayed for 3 nights. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean, and I would absolutely stay again. Mix of crowd, family environment, and laid back enough for just a weekend away whether you are here for Disney or just to relax.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Keith W, General Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Jsowinsk:
Thank you for taking the time to “post” on your recent visit to the B Resort and Spa in Orlando, as I appreciate your feedback. It is great to read , your 3 night visit was a "great place to stay."

Have a great weekend.

Been to B Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!